Reviews for The Clan of Samsara
453800210421 chapter 8 . 4/21
This story is really exciting and new! It differs from canon greatly whilst still keeping a tether on canon characters’ personalities in a way that doesn’t feel forced or bland. It’s just overall a really exciting story and I’m completely devastated by how long it’s been since an update. It’s still worth the read though, even if it’s unfinished.

Additionally, the overall mesh of OCs is so beautifully done. Every character implemented feels like someone, not just some foil put in place in order to cater to the MC. (The MC, Karma, is fantastic. But it’s refreshing to see a world where the MC isn’t always the only star in the sky...) I feel like I could read an entire story about any one of the often featured OCs and still want more. That’s how interesting they are.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 8 . 4/14
I wish there was at least 1 more chapter that shows her reaction to madaras feelings. I wonder if you would have had her speak to the sage of 6 paths since now they can talk to the dead. It was a really unique story of SI but with a twist. Really enjoyed this and I hope someone finishes it.
Fuck you bicth
CrystalAris chapter 7 . 3/15
Madera’s hair is so strong it stops Kunai
JerHat chapter 8 . 2/28
Pretty good. Thought it had a good bit of potential.
MoBlue chapter 8 . 2/15
I really enjoy this story! The concept was really good and I find it very original. Thank you for writing this.
GarnetMonstrosity chapter 8 . 2/2
this is so good wtf the ending i can’t my French teacher is looking at me funny but this is too funny
Lazy Radish chapter 8 . 1/12
finally found this.(TT)(TT)
katojoshua24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Lol. Dude you're writing a god send. I mean I knew the genre would evolve into this eventually, but I'm sure as hell glad it's being handled in this manner. Will binge the next few chapters. Hope they keep the energy rolling.
Mar'sha Smith chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
Hope you update this story I love it
Bb34 chapter 8 . 10/19/2020
Why end it in that cliffhanger!?
Bb34 chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
People being scared of Madara in love。゚(TヮT)゚。
unknownher chapter 8 . 10/17/2020
Years ago when i was younger i tried to read this but stopped because of the complex words and ideas that my small mind couldnt understand and found boring. But im so glad i gave this another try! I absolutely loved and enjoyed this! Although i hope tobirama can be nicer and karma would have more friends, but i really enjoy the characters and the clan and theres a cohesiveness to everything and the slow build up of madaras feelings. Ur ideas are incredible and the talking to the dead thing was hilarious and exciting! Not to mention the tomb hahaa, i will wait patiently for another update if you are planning to, but thank you for writing this youre incredible!
TheVulcanNara chapter 8 . 8/23/2020
I absolutely adore this story what a phenomenal concept!
Thundqh chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
Shipping Madara and Karma hard right now. Great story.