Reviews for The Clan of Samsara
yesboss21 chapter 8 . 5/11
Man, this fic br8ngs me back to the good old days of being young
TheKursed chapter 8 . 5/9
amazing
This is one of my very favorite fics, and I hope you feel drawn to complete it someday.
blinjaaa chapter 8 . 2/16
6 years without update... jeez, are you even alive?! i'm genuinely concerned tho. if you aresimply don't wanna finish this, a simple chapter with “im fine but meh kinda don't wanna do this anymore. bye :D” would do it. either way, sad this story is wasted. i really like ur writing.
Whysys chapter 8 . 11/7/2021
Oh Madara's crush is cute. I enjoyed this. I don't know how their vampiric lifestyle could work in a peaceful future but I love their clan dynamics and culture. Just a beautiful melting pot! I love partner dancing as well so I really enjoyed those moments.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 11/8/2021
Half a year is way better than 6 years, lol. I really enjoyed this rather unique premise, sad it's dead.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2021
Kinda weird how karma looks like a female version of hashirama...is this intentional? I feel its intentional

I also feel like the samsara clan are one trick ponies with their jutsu

Cuz i was hopping for more flavors to their bloodline like some chakra black hole jutsu or pure chakra bending (like blood bending but with chakra or chakra/life sight like a discount hyuga or the eagle eye sight that all the assassins on assassins creed have

I was hopping for some serious physical and pure chakra manipulation enchancements and boosted lifespans cuz they suck the life out of people making them super hard to kill like the uzumaki and senju, a lot like the dragon slayers from fairy tail, i was hopping for mini chakra eating. acanologias
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2021
Too bad this is dead i really like the blended culture
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2021
Ninja vampire is very fitting name although the building style would be super confusing with the blenders of cultures and times
Daphne Ackerman chapter 8 . 8/19/2021
Oh that’s when someone knew shit is going to hit the fan lol!
But hey this is such a great story, amazing job! I love your ocs and how you’re portraying madara and the rest! Can’t wait for a new update, thx for the story
blisscity chapter 8 . 6/4/2021
this is so damm good! from the plot, setting, characters, writing style, I love everything! so, author please update. please. ಥ_ಥ even if it takes a long time, i'll be waiting (but please don't keep your readers waiting for too much.
Julieta Vega chapter 8 . 5/13/2021
I loved your story, are you not going to continue it anymore?
453800210421 chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
This story is really exciting and new! It differs from canon greatly whilst still keeping a tether on canon characters’ personalities in a way that doesn’t feel forced or bland. It’s just overall a really exciting story and I’m completely devastated by how long it’s been since an update. It’s still worth the read though, even if it’s unfinished.

Additionally, the overall mesh of OCs is so beautifully done. Every character implemented feels like someone, not just some foil put in place in order to cater to the MC. (The MC, Karma, is fantastic. But it’s refreshing to see a world where the MC isn’t always the only star in the sky...) I feel like I could read an entire story about any one of the often featured OCs and still want more. That’s how interesting they are.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 8 . 4/14/2021
I wish there was at least 1 more chapter that shows her reaction to madaras feelings. I wonder if you would have had her speak to the sage of 6 paths since now they can talk to the dead. It was a really unique story of SI but with a twist. Really enjoyed this and I hope someone finishes it.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2021