Reviews for The Clan of Samsara
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 8 . 2/2
I know this is probably dead but I'd like to make my thoughts known if only for my ego. The fact that the Samsara clan can communicate for the deceased almost solves their secrecy problems. Even if it only becomes known by allies it's sufficiently big enough for people to think that's what they are trying to hide while being relevant enough to their world view that most won't actually be that freaked out (besides having access to pretty much all the knowledge. Turns out dead men tell lots of tales, if only out of spite. But then they'ed also be considered extremely powerful allies so...).
QueenAngelCurls chapter 4 . 1/23
Hi, I've lost count of how many times re-reading this fic but really love the premise of the story. There are a lot of SI and OC fics around but a whole clan of reincarnations? Priceless.

Too bad HashiramaMadara weren't drinking something at my fav part "whose funeral is it?Oh it's mine"-epic spittake moment right there.

Really wish you would continue this. Karma could completely derail Madara's crazy, Ninetail chakra as Samsara fuel, so many possibilities and future world building...
harrietpotter123 chapter 8 . 1/19
Hey, I know you stopped writing this fic already (I mean, the last update was 3 years ago!), but I've come here to beg you to continue. I love this fic (I think it's the best fic I've read, and that's something to say, because I read a lot) and I really, really want to read the continuation. Please, please continue.
Saterra3950 chapter 8 . 1/12
I only just found this story and hope one day you will return to it.
Sadistcutey chapter 8 . 1/4
This is so good. SO freaking GOOD oh my lord! Jesus I have many feelings about this, as you can see haha. Well, first off, I just /love/ the culture and how you made Samsara clan, the bloodline, culture, /people/, and just, how you built it is AMAZING, I’m so freaking impressed and in awe. The amount of work and thought, and details you put is just, wow, amazing, awesome, BEAUTIFUL, like geez. I’m just in general awe, really.
My favorite part in all of this, is that, you managed to put everything so well in the clan, like how the council works, the military, and how you built things to mesh well together- the language, culture, and just everything really- you’ve done it so skillfully that I’m left wondering how on earth did you do it? Another thing is that how you made the clan, the town, well, /not/ perfect. You managed to put some flaws, here and there, showing that while yeah, this might /seem/ perfect, but really, it’s not. Like how you managed to, ugh I dunno how to explain it, to make it seem realistic, to make it have its own flaws in the system, you know? Ugh I don’t know how to say it, but yeah.
And the characters! Your characters, oc’s are just really awesome! I love the little details you put into making them, and how in a way, that their alive. So far, Satoshi’s my favorite, Dakini being my second with her humor, I sooo can see myself being her for her love for fun and in so,e aspects, freedom. Also! Karma is just so funny in a way that I relate to her, small ways really lol, like how she loves to fly and her poker face haha. Ugh sorry this is sooo long, I tried to make it short, actually, this is the short ver of it oops? Ugh, really sorry! But, thank you so so much for sharing this with us, and I hope you update soon, but really, no rush!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
"He told my brother that he intends to marry you"

"He said WHAT?!"

LOL, poor Karma, she so did not see that coming, now the question is will she actually take such a dangerous dive, or clearly state the "FRIEND ZONE", after all falling in love with a psycho ain't exactly a GOOD idea, hopefully he stays sane this time around.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
I normally dont really review which is kinda bad since I know all the hard work every writer does so here it is anyway I read this fic ages ago and I just re-read it now I love how it's so different from most ideas for fics and all the world building youve put in so much i really want the samsara clan to show up and either fluster/confuse/outrage everyone again I friggin love it and I know you said before how you're not doing the whole redemption by love but I really want Madara and karma to be happy maybe it just my inner romantic? Like please grant me mercy and give me some fluff I know you haven't updated this in like 2 years soon to be 3 but I wanted to try my luck hope you carry on with this as soon as u get the motivation byye xx
almostNEET chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
oooooh. Multiverse, is it?
infinite eternity chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Done with my second reread :)
thanzintay.2000 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Now that I thought about it,wouldn't the samsara be the most difficult kidnapping, (for experimenting from orochimaru, bloodline from kumo, root from danzo)or hostage?
You can't kill them to study them because they will become tree onece death. Can't use for hostage or bloodlines because they will just summon a freaking shinigami. Can't be root because danzo got no idea about the clan power.
Not to mention their clan is like "you mess with one of us and you mess with all of us" type. So kidnapping alive is a big no no. Unless you want the samsara to kill evey single one of you.
The clan not fearing death make it worst.
During the clan war era, when the other clans say that the clan know nothing of death, the samsara would be like snickering. Because they already die once and walk with death literally. In other word, the samsara would be the people who understand death more than anyone.
kitsunells chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
i love ur story n cant wait to read more of its funny interesting and i really love oc inserts but cant find ones with such a great plot n character development to the amazing degree urs does so thank u
The Stin chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
Don't know what your current inclination towards this story is, whether you'll continue it or not, but regardless-
I love the way you write Hashirama. It feels like you get him in a way a lot of authors just don't. It's hard to write somrone who's both a lovable goofball, and a charasmatic and powerful enough leader to create a nation and single-handedly end a period of warring states. I'm also liking what you're doing with Madara. He's likable, yet clearly unstable here, and you've captured that well. I'm a bit conflicted on your treatment of Tobirama. I've always liked the second hokage, but I can't really deny that most of the things he does in canon contribute directly to the general misery of the Uchiha. I don't want him to be this bad... but you're probably not wrong portraying him that way.
One critique I'd have for you is just tone. I know the genres attached to this are humor and drama, but sometimes it's hard to tell which one we're looking at. I think this was a bigger issue in earlier chapters, but still something to consider.
That being said, your humor is spot on. I love the idea of lying about being mediums, and then resolving the lie by accidentaly becoming mediums. That whole scenario had a bit of a "deus ex machina" feel to it, but it was alleviated by the tongue-in-cheek feel everyone seemed to address the situation.
All in all, you did a good.
Gitaxis chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
This was really great, can't wait for another chapter.
pepethewriter chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
this hasn't been updated in a long while, but nonetheless, I still enjoyed reading
KingsAbyss chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
i dont like you writing all these good stories and not updating *pouting*