Reviews for The Clan of Samsara
This clan idea is wonderful. If you imagine all the good things anyone could say about an awesome idea and and very good writing then apply that here as it would be troublesome to write it all out. But all good things :) I hope you continue this.
This idea is epic. Listening to Ariel Pink’s song ‘Alisa,’ and loving it as a soundtrack to my reading :)
So you want to be an Author chapter 8 . 6/13
Soooo... any chance we'll be seeing more of this?
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 6/10

Cool meeting.
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 6/10
Oh cool
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 6/10
Do they have to drain them to death?
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 6/10
Interesting clan.
Nea-Nyx chapter 8 . 5/30
Oooooooooh boy. Piece of advice for dear ole Madara, tell the girl your courting you are courting her. Makes things less complicated. Lol!

Awesome work Btw, please do keep up the great work!
i’m dying. you’ve killed me. what a fucking cliffhanger hoooooly shit. this is such a cool concept with fantastic characters and great interactions and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i love it.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 5/18
first of all, love, I freakin love this! the whole concept off the Samsara clan and the mismash of all sorts of different cultures and other such things is absolutely beautiful. I also absolutely adore how you portray Madara and him learning to emotion. I've laughed for days about him trying to do his hair! It's wonderful, and I hope the plot bunnies visit you soon!
Lmao Dakini3 chapter 8 . 5/9
I love everything about this lovley work of art. May your muses be with you in 2018:)
Oh my god I am in LOVE
When a person you care nothing for has a huge crush on you... LOL poor Karma, it's in the name!