Reviews for The Clan of Samsara
wolfstars chapter 8 . 9/15
I love this! I hope Karma and Madara continue to bond and she starts to feel something for him. Hope you decide to continue this as well!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 5 . 9/14
I can not believe that dog pissed on the Aburame's leg, oh my gooood
Nurii77 chapter 8 . 8/30
Ehh? It this it? Waaaagghhi want moree
Arisu003 chapter 8 . 8/25
I ship Karma so bad with Madara? And frankly, making the samsara freaking mediums is absolutely hilarious, given the situation. Does this mean Mito will not be a jinchuriki though? A lil confused about that, but whatever. This clan gives me life, honest! I just want to see shit going down when (or if?) people find out about their origins! Thanks for sharing!
Sweetfoxgirl13 chapter 8 . 7/28
OOF! THAT CLIFFHANGER THO! This was such a fun read! And the world building was A! Thank you for writing it!
This clan idea is wonderful. If you imagine all the good things anyone could say about an awesome idea and and very good writing then apply that here as it would be troublesome to write it all out. But all good things :) I hope you continue this.
This idea is epic. Listening to Ariel Pink’s song ‘Alisa,’ and loving it as a soundtrack to my reading :)
So you want to be an Author chapter 8 . 6/13
Soooo... any chance we'll be seeing more of this?
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 6/10

Cool meeting.
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 6/10
Oh cool
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 6/10
Do they have to drain them to death?
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 6/10
Interesting clan.
Nea-Nyx chapter 8 . 5/30
Oooooooooh boy. Piece of advice for dear ole Madara, tell the girl your courting you are courting her. Makes things less complicated. Lol!

Awesome work Btw, please do keep up the great work!