Reviews for A Different Way I Need You
wolfntheif chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
I enjoy where the story is going and I cant wait to see where ot ends up! I was a little thrown back though when I realized each portion of the series wer chapters describing one connection. I was expecting a story line. This is great for my heart strings, but seems to drag on and repetitive in a story telling fashion.
Arkytior's Song chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Awww! Loved it!
Hediru chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
When I saw that these stories were updated, I got so excited! Are you going to be continuing the series after all? :) I need to know what happens with the bonding after Doomsday (and if they are still together or not!)!
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
brillant!
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
as wonderful as the last!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Fantastic! love this idea!
afionna262 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cool
Hediru chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
So excited! I've been waiting!
Nephila chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
YAY! *wipes away tears* The more I read, the more I love it! Will there ever be a time that they can communicate without touching? I hope so. I mean when they have the time they can do it that way to get the deep connection that they really need. But Rose wouldn't have to worry so much about him if she could at least touch his mind on the surface. I'm hoping that's what you were hinting at when you said she was becoming more time lord and her mind was changing... *crosses fingers* lol If not, that's fine, cause I still love it sooo much!

The only thing I would suggest would be to get a beta. Please don't take that the wrong way... Just someone to read it through before you post it. There are a few parts where words or punctuation are missing. I hated the idea of asking someone to correct my stories when I first started writing. But now that I can see when I do something wrong I have actually started catching myself and I make fewer mistakes. Any mistakes I see in your writing are way to few to make much of a difference, but sometimes I have to stop and try to figure out where the sentence was going cause that one word just held everything together. Without it you get a little confused. Again please don't take that as a flame. It's not... really really not!

I hope this helps! And now I'm off to read the next part of the story! Woohoo! You need to post more! I'm catching up! Hehe :D
carifoo2001 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
*sigh* Your writing is so unique... I love it.

I love how you actually write the Doctor as an alien. So many people, when they write Doctor Who fanfics, make the Doctor human. Like, not really human, but they make his actions human, when really he's not. Maybe they just don't understand how alien the Doctor is or something.
ItsKid chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Ahhh! its just too sweet! damn you for making me cry! ;)

thank you..
DanniMaru chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
this story is perfect and simple but awesome and i can't wait for the sequel. I kinda dread what you are going to do with the separation and the heartbreak and the aching that is gong to happen. ahh this is simply a great story and i cant wait for the next.
Hediru chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
This is... wow. Just incredible!
skidney chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
awesome chapter!
Audrey chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I love this story so much! You are a truly amazing writer. Please please continue what you are doing!