Reviews for Artificial love
War Stoner chapter 17 . 9/25
How far are gonna take the story? Can you try to take it to the tournament of power?
Shalnark Ishtar chapter 15 . 9/25
is what i kept trying to say on both of my previous comments.
Shalnark Ishtar chapter 16 . 9/25
Since this fanfic hasn't been updated for a while i plan on doing a remake inspired by this fanfic soon for those of you who are interested. The remake will take place after the Saiyan saga btw with a few minor changes. Most notably with the annoying staying dead, Gohan will be completely blonde and will have blue eyes, Fasha being Goku's older sister won't be a thing or will even exist and androids 17 and 18 will actually have the infinite energy model with them this time.
Shalnark Ishtar chapter 17 . 9/25
The story was written very well in the beginning, nearly perfect i'd say. Only for it to be a bit disappointing in the Saiyan Saga
with Android 18(C-18) and 17(C-17) to be kidnapped by Android 13 and the clone of presumingly dead , not to mention fasha. It's a bit of a cheap shot just to get the androids out of commission for the saiyan saga.
godzillabatmanssj108 chapter 17 . 9/17
So is the next chapter done yet?
Allthegoodnameswheretaken chapter 17 . 9/6
I am genuinely disappointed that this fic seems to be dead I would have loved to see what lengths goku would go to too get his wife back from gero and later cell.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31
Hey guest my Nigga chill don’t need to bomb this story with multiple reviews acting like someone else every time
More chapters please I also want fasha to see goku again and please make goku stronger than her on his way to namek and let fasha live so she can see and realize that her younger brother goku is the legendary super saiyan please make it happen and let them meet each other as well and make fasha start crying when she sees him and make her hug him emotionally filled with happiness that she is reunited with her little brother please and let her go back to earth with him and stay with him please make that happen please
I hope this story can be continue.
Continua
TampaBayMike65 chapter 1 . 1/19
can't wait for the android saga... but please update soon
Cecilia Monserra chapter 17 . 12/10/2018
Gran trabajo por favor sigue
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2018
Por favor sigue tu historia es .muy buena adoro a Goku y 18
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2018
Ignore the person below, continue doing the great work tho
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2018
Fucking boring, this is you watching a DBZ episode and typing everything that you are seeing. How lazy can you be? Just skip namek saga altogether and start the android saga in the next chapter.
You were really an idiot for getting rid of 18. You just didn't want to think, you were lazy.