Reviews for THUD!
SupernovaWolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Roflmao. I wonder what Leo did to tick Don off so bad. It better be worth it cause Leo'll have his shell if he finds out. Lol, I just can't get the image of a 'fat' Leo out of my head. Ha ha,
flikaroo chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Oh my, Donnie you are so evil!
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
donnie is soooooo evil! hahahahaha
Ajir chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Haha. Donnie, you are such a jerk sometimes :'D Gosh, I love it! Great job!
Reijiro chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
ROFLMAO!

*wipes tears of laughter and joy from face while clambering back up into the chair*

Brilliant, simply brilliant. Thank you! 3
Crystal Violeta chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ohh poor Leo!
Why Donnie is so evil with his brother?

I like it so much! Please continue it!
This is so good for a one shot! Pleeeese! You must continue this story
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Saw that trailer too. Splinter sure does take that seriously all right. And Donnie is evil when he puts his mind to it. :)
Terraform chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wonderful! Of late of been craving some short humorous pieces! Thank you!

I've had similar sentiments about the turtles yelling everything from 'Cowabunga' to 'It's Ninja Time' to 'Booyakasha' as they are attacking. Anti-stealth at it's best! lol. Oh, and Donnie is a mastermind not to be crossed. haha.
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
ROFL! Oh my gosh, you evil genius! I needed a laugh and this sure delivered just that!
miceaholic chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
XDDDD
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
OMG, that was hilarious, Cyn! Nothing like a trailer to get inspiration from. And I agree that Leo would NOT be that noisy. I laughed at the part where Don had the speakers set up. Leo is so going to get him when he finds out! Nicely done on this as always, Cyn! I've missed you! *hugs*

Oh, and I saw a funny commercial on Spike when I was watching Cops. It shows two regular turtles and one says, "Did you see the new Megan Fox pic? Daaamn!" The other turtle says, "Yeah, but have you seen Jessica?" Then it shows another turtle with a purple bow on her shell and the two turtles exclaim, "Daaaaamn!" Then there's a caption that says "These are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" followed by the clip where Leo lands on the roof. It was hilarious, so I thought I'd share that with you since I just saw it a few minutes ago. Talk to you later.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
xXRaphaels GurlXx chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I think you should make a sequel, or maybe a prequel? in the prequel, tell us what Leo did to get on Donnies bad side? good stuff though :)
Angel362 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh this made me laugh soooooo very hard! I wouldn't make a good ninja either. BUt then what do we expect form the man obsesed with explosions?! Bay wouldn't know quiet if it beat him over the head with Don's bo staff! ;)
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The moment I saw your title, I knew what it was about. And you nailed it. Loved this. So hilarious. I laughed so loud I'm sure my husband heard me (he's currently at Home Depot). This better be a submission for Best One-Shot for this year's FF comp. Brilliant isn't a good enough word for it. 5/5 stars, two thumbs up, a perfect 10! :-D

Of course, there has to be a companion piece featuring Donatello's punishment when (and if) Splinter finds out. No pressure. *snerk*
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is the most brilliant perfect piece of fanfiction ever to exist. I LOVED this and that twist ending. OhhoHO! Donnie-boy, you little shit! Leo gonna de-shell him if he ever finds out!
Cynlee, you mad genius, thank you for writing and sharing!