Reviews for In the Midnight Hour
Loved it!
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Loved it :)
sueIZide chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Good for him. I wish this wasn't the end though.
Merry Christmas!
sagajunkie chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This would be fun to find out if E and B ever meet again and even funnier to know that B is a closet Trekkie. Glad I read it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
So, Bella first liked geeky Edward then went to bed with the new and improved version. Either way, she wins!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Dare I hope that last sentence means he shut the door and went back to bed, and to Bella? I vote he did and they ended up in Seattle , him writing and her illustrating his words!
Twinsmom chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I felt like this was the first chapter of a deliciously angsty story. Sure Edward had to leave for his new job but he never forgot Bella and she didn't forget him. They need their HEA! You could totally take this one further! Please consider writing more on this!
deanie161 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
You guys do know he stay with bella right. Last paragraph he looked into to the depth of her eyes Yada Yada yah.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This was amazing! Loved your Alice, your Edward, your Bella, and how you tied the themes together...I believe this mission and exploration won't end here, they're destined for more - It was super sexy and yet had a sweetness too, that I don't often see in short stories.

Going on my fave list!

LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I hope Edward enjoys his std's. You're not gonna tell me Bella isn't a slut. She has some of form of disease.

This almost made me throw up even when he fucked her raw. I'm sure that was suppose to be romantic? But nope, not feeling it, I was disgusted that Edward would be so stupid. Call me what you want but that's just idiotic. She's obviously a slut, a active one. She didn't seem at all tinker by what he implied.

But whatever. I suppose I read to much into it. He got his cock wet, doesn't matter if the hole is infected.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Awww come on! How could you leave it like that damn it! You have got to expand on this story, I can see it would be wonderful. I guess you won't though or you would have already, but this story just screams "more".

Thanks so much for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it! God Bless you sweetie! Damn ... from shy to damn sexy and she wanted him either way!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Oh that was a transportive experience!
how about another adventure
jlcummins chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Spectacular! I've come over from AHOADC and can't resist a geek. This is beautifully written from start to finish.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed it a lot.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015