Reviews for In the Midnight Hour
deanie161 chapter 1 . 5/6
You guys do know he stay with bella right. Last paragraph he looked into to the depth of her eyes Yada Yada yah.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/20
This was amazing! Loved your Alice, your Edward, your Bella, and how you tied the themes together...I believe this mission and exploration won't end here, they're destined for more - It was super sexy and yet had a sweetness too, that I don't often see in short stories.

Going on my fave list!

*hugs*

Becca
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/31
I hope Edward enjoys his std's. You're not gonna tell me Bella isn't a slut. She has some of form of disease.

This almost made me throw up even when he fucked her raw. I'm sure that was suppose to be romantic? But nope, not feeling it, I was disgusted that Edward would be so stupid. Call me what you want but that's just idiotic. She's obviously a slut, a active one. She didn't seem at all tinker by what he implied.

But whatever. I suppose I read to much into it. He got his cock wet, doesn't matter if the hole is infected.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/3
Awww come on! How could you leave it like that damn it! You have got to expand on this story, I can see it would be wonderful. I guess you won't though or you would have already, but this story just screams "more".

Thanks so much for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it! God Bless you sweetie! Damn ... from shy to damn sexy and she wanted him either way!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh that was a transportive experience!
how about another adventure
R
jlcummins chapter 1 . 2/21
Spectacular! I've come over from AHOADC and can't resist a geek. This is beautifully written from start to finish.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/10
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed it a lot.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/30
This is fantastic! :))
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story...:-)
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/25
Awww - so sad it was just a one-nighter. But Bella does that a lot? Sad for her too. Hopefully they meet again!
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/17
:) Loved this. I hope you add to it sometime
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh it's so sad it ends here. Maybe you plan to explore it further? Please say yes.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 1/12
Great story and I saw potential for more, thanks for sharring
I WOULD NEVER DO A ONE TIME ENCOUNTER WITH-OUT A CONCOM. WHO KNOWS WHAT WHAT ANDNHOW MANY KINDS OF SEXUAL GIFTS OR STDS SHE MIGHT LEAVE WITH HIM. I GUESS I AM JUST NOT THAT ROMATIC/FOOLISH!
Kote Cullen Swan chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved it! I really really would like to read a sequel :') It was amazing, thank you!