Reviews for Dumbledore Is An Idiot
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This should have been called - Dumbles the Dark Lord. Because really. Dumbles was the REAL Dark Lord, not old voldie, and certainly not Harry.

But I am not surprised that Harry now wants to turn his sons into a dark Lord. After all - he had Dumble doing it to him for 7 long years!
A Green Chicken Wing chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I like this!
mobulis chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
On no 10 which family member will volunteer to be sacrificed for it to work.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ha-ha...

As an aside: one of the self-inflicted plotholes - age line.
To wit, never used though supposedly would have solved many problems, like e.g. the infamous third floor protection. Thats of courrse if D was serious about protecting kids at all.
Never seen this plothole used in ff.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I liked these especially 1 and 3.

Nine would be funny I wonder how Dumbledore would do in the tasks he is as much of an enemy to Riddle as Harry is. The other schools could claim major cheating with Dumbledore involved. Maybe Gellert could get a day release from jail for the ball and Dumbledore's date.

10 and 11 were good points I do wonder if the Dark Lord would have been hurt had Harry had an active sex life. The power he knows not could have been a Veela or the ladies of Hufflepuff.

14 would make good sense the death eaters can't find Harry easily in the muggle world.

16 was good.

Thanks for this.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The last one makes horribly sense...