Reviews for Corner Lurkers
I know you haven't updated I ages, but this is honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read, you're writing style is fantastic and I'd love it if you could continue writing it. This is my favourite fan fiction.
jorkin chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
How this story hasn't gotten more recognition is beyond me. Your writing style is addicting and beyond intimate, and I find myself coming back to this story time and time again. Cheers, you're brilliant.
More chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
Come on...

Thats it
Leo chapter 27 . 1/12/2016
Awesome. your are an truly amazing writer. But please do update more frequently.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
Great chapter! Their first time was sweet and romantic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
pettybureaucrat chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
WOW! That was one of the absolutely hottest, erotic deflowerings I've ever read in fanfiction. Now, I'm sure there's going to be consequences once they show up back at school, or at the Burrow.

Really it was a truly fantastic piece of writing; you caught their emotions and physical reactions just so well.
Bravado Pirate chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I started reading this a few days ago and have sped through. You are a seriously talented writer, not to mention having the best Teddy/Vic story I've ever found. Can't wait for your next update!
pettybureaucrat chapter 26 . 10/31/2015
Great chapter, especially Teddy getting to see his father.

I didn't miss Teddy and Vic's first time did I? They seem so intimate but they've haven't actually done the deed yet, right?
danielneljack chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
I love this story. Your writing is wonderfully poetic. It is a testament to your ability that you can write in such a way without it seeming pretentious or cliched. Instead your poetic language allows us to feel more fully the passion and intensity of Teddy and Victoire's relationship, making it seem more real, more immediate, more powerful. Your Victoire is a truly magnificent creation - and Teddy is great too. I eagerly await the next chapter!
shoshy.jg chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
Omg I really love this story..is deeply romantic!
pettybureaucrat chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
Now that they've made up, are they on the way to the Shrieking Shack? And then what?
RupertsPheonix chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
Love love love this story. I've just read all 24 posted chapters, and they're brilliant. Looking forward to more! -kate/rp
HideousZippleback chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Ah huh I've been looking for the part where teddy talks about getting the broom from harry but I'm so lost! Do you Remeber what chapter that is in?
pettybureaucrat chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
Quite intense, and it's a good thing they love each other so much, that a contentious issue like this probably won't hurt their relationship. I have a feeling the Shrieking Shack is going to be important to them for the rest of the school year.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
I'm obsessed with this story. It's amazing, one of the best ones I've ever read on this website. Your writing also is increidible along with the story. Wow.