Reviews for Let It Go
YoreReader chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Such an in-depth analysis of what's been going on left, right and center in Annie's life, as Auggie sees it. So ironic that his unseeing eyes can see everything so clearly. And so amusing that he's thinking all this in the middle of, well, you know.

Thanks! I'm always on the lookout for you.
pseudonymitous chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I laughed so f-ing hard at Randy McQuaid you have no idea
Finlaure13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You've captured Auggie's state of chaotic confusion. I think this is probably exactly what his thoughts were churning around in his mind. I'm hoping this week he clears some of it up, but at least we have works like yours that she'd some light on the choices and actions our Auggie has made.
cherithcutestory2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was absolutely terrific. Quick, hard, dirty. Just like that tryst. ;)
LadiesMile chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Fascinating. Exactly what's going through Auggie's mind has been less clear in Season 5 than I'd expected it to be. Maybe it's exactly the interior monologue that you've written here.

But should we believe that Ben has maintained radio silence for three years? Doesn't Arthur know exactly where Ben is and what he's up to?
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter! Not sure if this was just a one shot but it was really really awesome! Live to see more!
Marie King chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow you totally captured Auggie's inner thoughts with this amazingly well written one-shot
I loved how you juxtaposed his thoughts about Annie while he was with Hayley well done!
Please keep writing stories like this I am so addicted to them :)