Reviews for Once Upon A Time In Los Angeles
samdianefrv chapter 20 . 2/7
My god... that chapter with their “wedding” made me cry like a newborn child. I felt so overwhelmed, I still have tears in my eyes. It was so amazing; thank you for giving us all a chance to read and imagine them finally saying their vows. We needed to see that and they should’ve gotten that chance. I’m so grateful Thank you so much. I can’t believe it took me so long to read your story. I loved it! Thank you for writing it and sharing it to the community!
c.xc chapter 20 . 10/29/2020
Spent a whole day reading all the Cheers/ Sam&Diane stories and loving it! THANK you!
Elizabeth Austin chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I read all 20 chapters the first time I read it, and I'm going to read a second time now. It is just wonderful, Rush Limborg! Thank you for giving Sam and Diane the start in life they deserved. I was never one who thought they couldn't make it-they belonged together, and you have done it beautifully! It wasn't simple and it wasn't easy; quite the opposite, it was complicated and fascinating. God, I admire your writing, and I so hope you will come back someday and extend their story. With your imagination, you could surely do it. In the meantime, I hope you are very busy being very successful. Thank you again!
concerning guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
this is a Au. Things will be fine, the writer could update something about this AU maybe in the future. there will be a happy ending. The finale could be a happy one. I think that the writer could do it someday.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I would have loved seeing Diane and Rebecca interact, Diane getting to know Kelly, and dealing with John Alan Hill.
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
very impressive. your writing is very much appreciated and always missed!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
hmmm can't wait to see if and when he explains what happens to the bar! Knowing him, an explanation won't be forthcoming (that's because he doesn't have one...sorry just watched Sumner's return lol)
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
well, this is a different and very unique story. you've piqued my interest, and I'm sorry for the delay in reading. I know this will be worth the wait for me, as all your stories are! beautiful explanation for this chapter, Loved it!
samanddianefan chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
It is so sweet and good, It is sad. This is the way that it meant to happen.. Diane can have some success for a while; then she will come back to Boston to be with Sam for good. Sam will be there when she returns for good. No doubts, no insecurities.
Kitkat chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice job-thanks for undertaking such an epic story! The end left me a little sad. Already greedy for updates on how they are doing and I hope there will be a real wedding in the future. I love that she's wearing his ring.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
That is so wonderful and beautiful. I am glad that things are good. i got my answers. i know that you would write a better finale than we got. it is sad that Sam and Diane will be apart for a while until the timing is right. i wonder how Diane will think of Rebecca in this Au.
Chelsea Oz chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Now that's a Hollywood ending if I ever read one! I don't think you could've told this story any better; it was just that awesome.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Oh my dear heart...this was absolutely amazing! Legendary finish even though I hate to see it end. Everything you did here was so perfect! I can't even pick my favourite part. Perhaps it was the whole café episode...but really... everything was superb. Such a magnificent fic that could so easily have been turned into a movie.

Extremely well done.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Amaziiiing! Absolutely! Loved that he shared his secret with her...and of course 'the plan' they have...nice
Chelsea Oz chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Wonderful chapter here! I'm sad to think that Sam's California vacation is almost over but still excited for what happens next!