Reviews for Once Upon A Time In Los Angeles
shelleymh chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
I am glad that Sam and Diane will stay in touch with each other. It is nice that they will see each other. I hope that he will tell the others about Diane and him long before the night of the ACE awards. Hopefully most of the others won't be cold towards Diane, Frankly i don't care how Rebecca reacts to the news or to Diane. Does this mean Sam won't be a sex addict in this AU.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
I love this. It was so sweet and beautiful. As long as Sam and Daine are romantically involved with each other, then I can deal that they will be apart physically, I am glad that he won't chasing other women. My questions were answered with this chapter.
samanddianefan chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
This is excellent, Their ceremony is so sweet. I can't wait to see what happens next.

P.S. it is so strange that the fan girl hasn't review yet.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Well, I LOVED it. The whole scenario was a wonderful surprise.
Chelsea Oz chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Perfect! I'm so touched and honored that you remembered my story, that means the world to me!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
I love this. they may not be legally married. They are married in their hearts, minds and souls. this is so beautiful and wonderful.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
this is interesting. I wonder what will happen now,
samanddianefaN chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
i completely understand why Sam and Diane won't be together for now. They will be together someday. I may not like that they won't be together for now. I like some realism. This is hoe it is realistic. not all of us fans are suffering
SamandDianeOTP chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Ooooh, what a great chapter! So very well written.
samanddiane4ever chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Rush, not again, dont make us suffer. I know what you think and feel about them, now it is in your hands, Let's end this thing the right way, and they dont separate their lives again.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
i knew that he would go back to Boston alone no matter what happened.
Chelsea Oz chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Poor Diane. Sam always knew how to sock it to her.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Auch, auch, auch! That hurt! Sure hope they find a way to settle things...
shelleymh chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
I meant "it wouldn't be a real Sam and Diane story without fighting and serious discussion. Nicw job
catdoghorselover123 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Wow, ouch. you're right, It wouldn't be a real Sam and Diane without fighting and serious discussion.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »