Reviews for Once Upon A Time In Los Angeles
samanddiane4ever chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Diane has had courage and has said Sam what she thinks with that beautiful song. Sam is thrilled before her declaration. I expect that Sam also decided talk frankly to her, in private. The dialogues that referred to "Gone with the wind", but clearly are talking about them, are simply perfect. Dont delay with the next chapter, please.
Chelsea Oz chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Excellent!
SamandDianeOTP chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Oh, come on! Can't leave us with a cliff-hanger like this! I can't wait to see...what happens
catdoghorselover123 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
i Love this. They are going to have a serious and meaningful conversation. It is so exciting.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful chapter. Love their conversation at the Walk of Fame. Looking forward to more.
samanddiane4ever chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Very good dialogue. Mad to read more.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyed this. It is interesting that Diane called Walt Disney "Walter'.
Chelsea Oz chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Sam and Diane and Rhett and Scarlettawesome!
SamandDianeOTP chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful insight here. Can't wait to see how the date goes!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This is excited and entertaining. I think that they have a fun week. i know that things get serious between them, but then he has to go back to Boston.
samanddiane4ever chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
I've loved this. The thoughts of the two leave no doubt about their feelings and I know that everything will come to fruition. The time they spent apart has served to convince themselves that are desperately needed each other. Returning from the date ... do not know what will happen but I'm dying to know. keep it up.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
this is interesting. I'm glad that they are getting along pretty good. I hope that they don't argue a lot. I can't wait to see what happens next.
samanddiane4ever chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
I like the direction that events are taking here. I guess they are very comfortable together, but still one part are waiting to see how the other reacts, typical of them, but like to think they have matured a little. I hope they would be honest with their feelings and really let everything flows normally, then all will be good. Great job.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
this is wonderful. Now both of Diane's pets like Sam. I hope that things will be good between Sam and Diane no matter what happened with them.
Chelsea Oz chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Dr. Mehmet Oz would call what they did "soul gazing". A great demonstration of how their love for each other had matured even after all that time apart.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »