Reviews for Once Upon A Time In Los Angeles
SamandDianeOTP chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Wow, your writing is so amazing and intense. Makes you feel the moment completely. Sorry but...how can I wait for it to become Monday when I'm already hungry for more now?
SamandDianeOTP chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Ah yes! Back to "The Heart Held Hostage". I loved the way you put it in the start of this fic. Love that she tells Sam about it and lets him figure out it's about Carla.
Tension is coming in waves here! Can't wait for the next wave!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
This is great. it is a nice treat for my birthday.
samanddiane4ever chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I'm eager to see what happens, I do not think Sam and Diane go to take much more without giving vent to his passion.
catdoghorselover123 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
That is interesting, I can't wait for next chapter.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Well, this made me smile too!
Chelsea Oz chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Hahaha, classic Diane right there! And Sam can just laugh it off. That's just great!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
wow. I wonder about lot of things. If Diane choose Sam and want to go with him, would he be okay with it? If he goes back alone, would he stay in touch with her? If he leave alone. will he tell anybody about seeing Diane again and what happened between Diane and him?
SamandDianeOTP chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Oh dear...This was simply the best!
My weekend is made!
Chelsea Oz chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Wonderful chapter! I bet Ted and Shelley would have loved to have worked with the dialouge and scenarios you're coming up with!
SamandDianeOTP chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
OMG such a GREAT chapter here! I was...I don't know if I can even explain how weird I was while reading this. My reactions were uncontrollable. I looked liked a child who had been handed the biggest piece of candy in the world.
Seriously...you need to update FAST.
Chelsea Oz chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
You do a great job bringing out Sam and Diane's awkwardness. I can't wait to see how the rest unfolds!
Kitkat chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Can't wait to hear what happens next!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Ooh. it is a very interesting. Things could get heated and intense. i guess Sam isn't very upset at Diane now. i wonder how Frasier would react to Sam stayong at Diane's house
SamandDianeOTP chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Uhhh- the tension! So exciting! Love that you use quotes from "One For The Road" and twist them a bit. Lovely. As always looking forward to the next chapter.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »