Reviews for Once Upon A Time In Los Angeles
catdoghorselover123 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I like this story. I thought that Sam and Diane would meet by chance in LA. i thought the meeting would be in cab or on street. i didn't think about them seeing each other at a lounge or a place.
Chelsea Oz chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Amazing!
SamandDianeOTP chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Yay, what a coincidence, huh?! Or not, what an exciting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
oh,wondering how this will turn out. will she be forced to choose between her career and Sam...again? Please let her choose Sam this time. Better would be if they could have the best of both worlds. there's got to be some kind of publishing company in Boston, right? I don't want to think of Sam without Diane, but I don't like the idea of Sam without Cheers and the gang, either.

Okay...anyways so glad to see you're writing again. please keep going. awesome work!
Chelsea Oz chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Way to go, Diane! I hate to break this to you, Rush, but Joan Crawford was in Mildred Pierce; Barbara Stanwyck was in Stella Dallas.
Chelsea Oz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awesome so far!
samanddiane4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Its so interesting! You took back again the pen, and it was worth. Always excited when Sam repeated Dianes name when suffered electrocution with Cliffs car. I hope more soon thereafter.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow. This was such a fabulous idea that I've been- as you know- really looking forward to see come true *read*. As always, you write every single character to perfection.
It's wonderful to have your amazing writing back on page 1.
The only thing I have left to say is: I can't hardly wait for more.
vodkarocks chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
OMG. I love love this. Fabulous dialogue and you captured Sams real thoughts so well. Cant wait for the next chapter.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
oh wow, you are back with a vengeance! awesome work, I enjoy the premise very much, and I am thrilled to see something new from you. This promises to be truly remarkable, your trademark. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Count me in for this ride!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5