Reviews for Silk and Diamonds
46captain46 chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
What?, what?, WHAT?! I need you to update this. Like I need the next chapter like I need air to breathe! Please, update! I love this story so much!
Xion5 chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I WON'T KILL YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS OH MY GOD WHY?! DDDX
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
So far every story I follow has updated with a cliff hanger! Awesome work though. Can't wait for the next update.
KatiriRose chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
AHHH! Cliffhanger! I won't kill you, but I hope you post soon!
Celeste Tyler-Novak chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
how can u ask us not to kill u, when u have basically contradicted urself by writing that? WHY WOULD U DO THATTTTTT
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
No! Cas! But but but everything was going well and then Why? (Also you're a really good writer and I really like your writing style) but Why?! Please Cas needs to be okay. I need him to be okay.
whovianfangirl chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Holy shit, why? It was all cute and romantic the BAM! You better update soon or I'm sending my hellhounds after you.
KatiriRose chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
This is so cute! I love it. Looking foward to possible future updates... :)
Xion5 chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Ahhh young, forbidden and adorably fluffy (or feathery for all intents and purposes) love The chapter was totally awesome as always! I can't help but get the feeling that something bad might be happening soon though and lord has that got me on edge!
Please try and update the next chapter soon because I can't wait to see what happens next!
whovianfangirl chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Omg! I loved this chapter! Cas, he was so cute! I can just see his little grin. :3 Race! Ooh! I think Dean might lose. We all know how fast angels fly, huh?
whovianfangirl chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Yay! Another chapter! :3 Aw, Dean and Cas were so cute! I love the blushing. \\\ I can't wait for the hunting! I can't help but think that Cas isn't going like it much though. And I will hold you to your promise, another chapter tomorrow!
angelica777 chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Ahhh! Cliff hanger! Did Bobby cocktail the gun because he knew who's coming? And if so, is it who I think it is? Is it their dad to ruin the start of what could have been a good day? ;)
PS: Awesome story! ;D
Xion5 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
And cue heart attack and extreme outbursts of justified panic on what at this point should be EVERYONE'S part.
GAH! The cliffhangers in this story are literally painful for me to read all I want is to see what happens next!
Oh man please, please, PLEASE try and update the next chapter soon!
whovianfangirl chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Lol Bobby's gotta gun. Hopefully no angel shootings in the near future?
221bdeductions chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Great story! I hope they rescue Gabe soon.