Reviews for Hogwarts Helps
Fan chapter 3 . 5/24
I would have loved to hear what the logbottom had to say about Neville's uncle,...
Littlest1 chapter 3 . 4/12
I know it isn't cannon but could you allow Harry to keep his parsletounge abilities? I look forward to the chaos these 7 bring about.
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 3/1
I hope they get Sirius out of Azkaban soon.
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 3/1
kirsty21 chapter 3 . 3/1
cool update soon thanks
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 3/1
Sometimes life knocks you down in order to force you to make a decision, keep as you are or turn around and be do something more. With what you went through and that you are back to writing, looks like you chose something more.

Yeah, I can see all kinds of ways that plan does not make it even to the point of Harry's escape.
WizardingWhovian chapter 2 . 2/13
Okay, I get it took a bit of time, but why haven't you updated in TWO years?! I think it will be Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Draco, and Snape that go back. And please update sooner than 2 years!
kirsty21 chapter 2 . 2/14
cool update soon thanks
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 2/13
Huh, I'd actually forgotten about this. Nice to see an update.

If I'm reading this right, either twelve or fourteen depending on if Frank and Alice count are eligible to return: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, George, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ginny, Arthur, Molly, Fleur, Draco, and maybe Frank and Alice. Though even if they can go back would they be healed? If not no point to it. I don't think George would return without Fred, Arthur without Molly, or Bill without Fleur. That Harry, Hermione, and Ron go back seems like a given to me. Charlie going back won't really be practical without getting a new job back in Britain, so maybe but probably not. Percy is a maybe, to prevent his mistakes and be a better brother/son? Draco, maybe, to be a better person and again to prevent his prior mistakes? Don't think he'll take a spot though unless no one else is willing to take it. Neville, maybe, likely heavily dependent on his parents. If they can't go back and be healed, or he can't heal them somehow, whether he'll go back or not weighed against friendship/loyalty to Harry. Haven't got a clue about Ginny. Parents will probably want at least one of them going back, but maybe be able to be talked out of it based on how useful they would actually be.

If Neville's Parents can go back healed, I'll guess Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Frank, Alice, and Percy.

If they can't, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Percy, Ginny, Draco.

Doubt either of those are right, though I hope they're at least close, but they're my best guesses. Anyway, interesting story so far, and hopefully future updates will be more frequent.
romficgirl27 chapter 2 . 2/12
Harry for sure will go back
Razeus1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Unless they can change the outcome of their loved-ones deaths, barring the Potter and Longbottom parents, what would be the point?
Especially if the ones they can 'potentially save' will have no knowledge of their future deeds so that they may change.
Also will those who go back be able to keep their memories?

Those that can not go back (to my understanding):
Fred, Dumbles, Snape, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Potter and Longbottom Parents

I hope Harry, George, Charley, Percy go back. Ron and Hermione too. Neville doesn't really have any family left except his Gran, and isn't she still alive then? So maybe Draco?

I was going to say Bill too, until I realized he has Fleur and she's Pregnant?
Also I don't see Arthur or Molly going and they won't let Ginny go as she's underage.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
i FUCKING LOVE the originality! keep it up PLEASE. don't stop, NO MATTER WHAT THE ASSHOLES SAY. I'M TALKING TO *YOU* DELETERS OF LOVED STORIES! :) keep going please. *hugs author*
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Harry shouldn't destroy Peter's portrait. He should activate it. Give it to his mother. Or find out why he betrayed them.

Harry should be one of the ones to go back. He should be allowed inside his Family Vault. Once there he should activate the portraits. Since Peter's won't activate ... proof he is alive. Also going back should be Severus, Dumbledore, Draco, Arthur, George and Hermione. I could make a case for Ron. I chose George because he and Fred would be the most useful. Although Percy has a lot to redeem just like Severus, Draco and Dumbledore, my reason for sending them back. The reason for Arthur is quite simply he is the Head of his House. It needs his control. His children need their father's understanding and his wife needs his firm handling. Hermione is well Hermione. She has better social skills now and would do better and make more friends. So should Harry. He needs to leave the Dursleys and get his mail.

I do look forward to reading more of this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Intriguing idea!
gategirl15747 chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Oh cool love this hoping for more