Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
with this set up christine never deciding between those two until ...

SPOILER ALERT

... her death seemed realistic. You made that death arrive early, good choice.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Gosh the Sarek-Christine interaction is so damn INTENSE !
Love it : )
Absolutely love it : )

And a tiny bit of me also likes Spock wanting Christine and not getting her. Serves him right...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
I am so routing for Sarek here ; )

But that is because I am a black-and-white kind of girl.

I think there is a basic instinct in our subconscious that tells us, if something is wrong or right. And neither Spock nor Christine wanted to bond [in this story].
Their conscious thoughts have just to do some work to get there.

Or maybe the story takes another turn and you will surprise me?
Ster J chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
What a story! Is there a sequel in the works? Puh-leeze?
Kittenmommy chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Holy crap. I'm speechless! D:

Lovely as always, my dear!
startrekgirl66 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Jesus! Never saw that one coming...as usual you write a juicy tale...laughed out loud several times...great dialog, but even Christine must have realized how disturbed that father/son thing was...too weird for me.
Krang chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Definitely not a happy ending! I must say that I like happy endings so to endure the angst in this story and have such a miserable ending was rather unsatisfying to me. But, hey, I know each of us is different in what we prefer.

I did really like how this story started out, sort of a marriage (or bond!) of convenience. It'd be great if you took that start but she chose to pursue the bond with Sarek.
Innogen chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
OMG! I never expected something like this to happen! I think I kept waiting for Spock to wake up from some kind of coma induced by Bond Denial, or something. Or that whoever taught him about melding back on Vulcan implanted some kind of Psychic Assassin trigger in his head. Woah!
Innogen chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh wow! Christine is in a really messed up situation! ::LOL::
fatkat61 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
What an ending! Didn't see that coming. I wasn't sure where this was going, seemed like it was going one way, then bam! What a way to tie things up. I'll be re-reading this one now that I know the way it ends.
grayroots chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I was a little leery when I saw Sarek's name in the description but this was a wonderful story, even though the ending was brutal. Great job.
lilbreck chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for ripping out my heart. Wonderfully written.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I was giddy when you said this was coming and it was just as amazing as I wanted it to be. I had no idea who it was going to be in the end, watching it unfold was the most exquisite torture. The end itself bowled me over, ugh! It was perfect, I couldn't see any way that things were going to resolve but you nailed it.
celticmusebooks chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
OMG what a ride!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
happy dancing to see a new Spock/Chapel/Sarek story from you. GREAT premise and you're developing it wonderfully.