Reviews for Distorted Reality
sielge chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
You killed Elladan, my favorite twin?

Will you finish this one day? I hope so because is a pitty that here is not a finil chapter to this story...
Lani chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
That was great! Please update soon, it's been so long! I usually hate fics where one of the twins die, but this moved me! TTFN!
camlann chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
AH! Oh, that was just too cruel, to end it like that! I have a feeling that things are really going to hit the fan when Elrohir finally realizes that Elladan is dead...Please update soon, because I have to know what happens next!
camlann chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow...I just discovered your story through someone's favorite story list. I typically read King Arthur fanfic, but the summary sounded interesting, so I thought I'd read your first chapter. You guys did a great job on this! I love twin stories...lol...my one and only fanfic has a set of twins...anyways, you two did an excellent job with description-very vivid. I have a feeling I'm really going to like Elrohir. He seems really cool. Ok, I'm going to read your next chapter now...
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
good chapter and good story

keep up the good work and update soon

Lauren
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Aw...that was so sad! He is NOT allowed to die!
Beebo chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Dude! you just gotta continue this! more angst, mate! MORE!
steph chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Are you never going to update again? Please do!
Marblez chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
write more, this is really good!
Ninde Calanor chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Elrohir doesn't know his brother died, how sad... *snif*

anywayz... are there more chapters to come or...?
Alaina chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
No. But, but... no. You can't kill one twin and have the other live alone. It just does not work. They are bound to each other by their very spirits. That is why neither of them were ever married- they are connected to each other. To leave one alive, it's... cruel. Elladan can't die. It's not fair.

*wipes mascara from eyes* By the way, they have grey eyes, not brown.
ivorybrowneyes chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
*sniffle* that was so beautiful! You need to update this soon!
not important chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
And I thought you had the next chapter done.*snorts* I'm sorry but its been what,about six months?See,this is why I always agree with finishing the story *beforehand*

You must want to kill us!Well,I guess this story is worth it,as it is really good.

Until later,(which will probably be six more months).
Shadafakup chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Oh yes.. u two are so evil n saddistic.. But i like that.. N i think its really well written.. I like graphic scenes.. n u two right them perfectly.. Geniuses... N please udate quickly.. Sorry this may be irritatin but I seriously cant wait..
tamara chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
oh my gosh, this is so sad! i luv it! please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »