Reviews for Showered With Affection
King Pepperony chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Awww. I love it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I really love how you did this here. I think this is more of what happened. I think Pepper would take care of Tony and make sure he would be fine and try to get him to be able to get some sleep. I love your take on it.
umaficwriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I'd like the bath-scene in both ways! Your was fantastic! Congrats! lol yay
I'll countinue reading another stories of yours!
You rock \ o /
echofinley chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This was amazing, I loved how it wasn't sex. It was just them being together.
halcyon-red chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Ah, yes, angst! I like your take on the missing shower scene. Something tells me too that it was not all happy and hot & heavy, that it was more comfort than cavorting. :)
AlexaIzidoro chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I loved it, I also had a thought just for this scene! Congratulations !
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I really like this!:)
SparkaDark chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Very well done! I imagined this scene in much the same way. While it's fun to imagine a steamier scene, in reality, I think it went down much more like this. I have one small (constructive, of course) question/suggestion regarding sentence organization in paragraph 5. PM me if you'd like to hear it. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Perfectly done

And you can have and intense intimacy without it being sexual .

Beautifully done

Wonder pepperoni
titemeli13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Your story was really good written. I like the way Pepper is taking care of Tony.
I found you have made a good Angsty Tony. Well, as he was in IM3 at this point of the movie.
Hope to read you again soon !
Toni chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This '... he wouldn't allow it to harm Pepper.' and the sentences following were going through my mind all day today. That this is what Tony must have been thinking post-Avengers and leading up to the events of IM3. Wonderfully intimate and true to Tony's mindframe during the IM3. Don't know about the other shower scene but this would have been a nice addition to the movie. Thank-you
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh excellent really and like you i would have loved to see the scene. Especially if it was made like yours.

I love it really.
PepperPotts2000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was great! Thanks for posting. Now I'm checking tumblr... **
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Yes! I love it! I had never thought about anything like this! I can't say I wasn't interested in scene alluding to the shower, but I've never thought about this! I feel like I say that all the time to you! I can't wait for what's next from you! PEPPERONEY FOREVER!
CoffeeSlut chapter 1 . 7/26/2014