Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
Zeke Jones chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
Gah... that "it's her body" almost made me drop this on the spot. Getting an abortion without the approval of both parents should be criminally penalized. As a man, if i found out that a woman robbed me of my child like that, I'd definitely would want to charge her with murder.
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
very well written
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Touching end :-)
Sblack78 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Oops! Watch out Neal! Love this
adoptarescue chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
YAY ! I knew how it was going to end but this was just so sweet and so real ! Now I gotta go back and read some more of your stories. Again !
caseylf123 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Darn you! You still managed to get me all teary even though I knew how it would end. The sparkling cider was a great touch. I so love Neal and Sara together. If I had my way (knowing that Hillary isn't going to be seen in Season 6), the show would end with Neal (being free, of course) opening an envelope he receives from Sarah containing a photo. The camera would pan down onto the photo showing a very radiant pregnant Sara. The show would end with a close-up of Neal just smiling that beautiful smile of his. Wouldn't that just make your day?
DesperateSoulH chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
La fin already? Well, thank you so much for this amazing journey.. See you soon for another adventure.. Perhaps!
DesperateSoulH chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Oh boy another cliffhanger, it's getting harder and harder you know..
And oh Neal's speech, intensly touching, you made me ( you also love doing that, don't you :D) Actually you made me smile laugh and cry in the same time especially with that "Deeper kiss climbed onto the bed" and "I'm hungry" part.
adoptarescue chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
So so soooooooo sweet !
pechika chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Neal certainly has a knack for getting into trouble
caseylf123 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Nice cliffy!
DesperateSoulH chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Well well, I wasn't expecting it to be a long story and full of cliffhangers lol
adoptarescue chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Oh oh oh, here we go with you and the cliff hangers ! ha ha ha ha You think I'd be used to them by now ! Love where this story is going. Can't get the image of Neal kissing that sonogram out of my head. I mean, was that not just the sweetest thing ever, and so in character for the Neal we've all grown to love ! Please update soon !
caseylf123 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
That was a direct hit to the heart when Neal kissed the sonogram. You're good!
DesperateSoulH chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I have to say that you're doinga a great job with this improved version, I'm loving it so much, the changes fit perfectly with the story .. You never fail to astonish me!