Reviews for Family TiesPart I Repost
ororo chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
ok, i'm at chapter 13 right now, and i have to get it out : get on with the explaininess (!) already ! i mean, the story is terrific, you're a excellent writer, but you sure love exposition. at ch. 13 i'm still putting pieces together, and it's annoying the hell outta me, because we get to know a fat lot of nothing important, just enough to want to go on reading, but also enough to lose patience... it's a weird mix of feelings. please note that i am upset right now, so this may come out harsher than i really mean it. the plot seems to be really good btw.
Legen chapter 31 . 5/29/2005
So that was a pretty frekin good story, but now i am compeled to go and search out the other half. alas my day is now filled with a goal.
Scott chapter 27 . 5/17/2005
Great fic, I love it. Just a quick question, did name Seth, Seth because it sounded cool or is it a reference to the Ancinet Egyptian god of war, storms, chaos, etc?
Lelly chapter 11 . 4/9/2003
Wow! This is really great! Good job! -Lelly
Serra Nox chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I can't believe you've only got 4 reviews! I'm gonna be reading MORE of this! good start
The Fink chapter 7 . 11/14/2002
When I'm reading a long, multichaptered story I don't normally review part way through but the last scene of this chapter...

I think I'll be giggling over that for the rest of the day. Very, very amusing - so much so that I think I've pulled a muscle with laughing!

sopranna chapter 20 . 11/11/2002
It's kinda sad not to see many people posting reviews for you because you're doing a GREAT job. This story does get confusing- sometimes you don't separate scenes, but overall, awesome job!
saucydeviant chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
Wow. First, the goods. Awesome writing. Beautiful flows. The guy, Seth, pisses me off a little, didn't seem very nice. Faith, seems like a bitch. Writing is still good though so no worries there. Second, the damaged goods. Though you're very descriptive and wonderful with your words, I think that sometimes you...go too into details. Like you go on and on about something. So sometimes I have a tendency to scroll through that stuff. But then again, I am reading this at 3 in the morning so I'm guessing that it's just me with the impatience and tiredness. Wonderful writing and I do hope that you will write more very very soon.
Miss Becky chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
This is a great story. You do dialogue really well, and I'm very intrigued by Seth and who he is. I hope you post more soon!