Reviews for Average
Scififan33 chapter 12 . 10/27
Poor torn Harry. Even coming clean now, Ziva is not going to be happy. So is MI6 aware of the magical world and who Harry really is? Especially in such a digital age I can't see such a renowned spy agency having no clue when wizards aren't really all that careful. Enjoying this
PGHammer chapter 10 . 8/2
FYI: The UK Embassy is catercorner to both the Naval Observatory AND Blair House - the official residence of the Vice President of the United States (Hunter Pence at the time of this review); the latter two share the same acreage and stone fence. NCIS HQ itself is inside the Washington Navy Yard - specifically, building 111 (the Forge Building - which used to be what it sounds like - where cannon shot was forged).
Dr1zzy chapter 11 . 5/10
Good story update plz
The Harrinator chapter 12 . 1/8
I've always been a bit leery of NCIS stuff, but I'm pleasntly suprised. This was actually pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
The Ziva-Harry banter was entertaining.
Alex2909 chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
always liked a spy harry
R chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Big bad wizard gets his shit handed to him by kil Ziva. Bullshit.
darkanomoly chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Sooooo... Update? Been a year. Btw does C know Harry is a wizard?
danjrod826 chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Im really hoping to see where this goes. I like it so far. So keep up the good work. Now, some of the chapters seem a little rused while others are not. That is the only thing that has stuck out tonme so far. Thank you for the effort.
Locket1 chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Wip's are so sad. Wonder if this one will ever get finished?
nateo007 chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
pls pls pls update I need it, I'll give you my soul
teenwriter827 chapter 12 . 4/29/2016
please update soon please? or allow me to adopt
Enji-Benjy chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
It's been almost a year since the last update, can we look forward to more, or is this truly the end?
gandalf da black chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
This is really good.
Sabie0521 chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
I love this story, and I've never even seen a single episode of NCIS. :)