Reviews for Average
Harry, don't tease introverts..
Sylcian Sph Legacy chapter 3 . 5/6
I don't know if someone already told you but
" He had to admit, she definitely had a certain... Je nais se quoi about her."
is wrong. It's "certain... Je ne sais quoi about her."
Right.
This being said, I like the story so far. It's pretty good!
Red Death chapter 12 . 3/24
I hope you pick this up again somedY. I was enjoying it immensely.
Evan chapter 8 . 3/4
Hello there! I really like this story, but I admit I'm not yet finished reading it. However, on Chapter 7, the information you stated regarding the codename of the Director of MI6 are all true, which is of course, as expected from a writer.

You clearly did a lot of research in writing this, as not a lot of people know about this information. I admit that the only reason I knew about it is because there was a book about espionage managements in my school library that I read once in curiosity.

So to summarize, good job on making sure that the information are correct and the nice way you write the story!
Time Emperor chapter 9 . 2/7
I'm not bagging on this story, in fact I love it, but he doesn't need anything in the NCIS armory. He can take his targets out without them.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 12 . 1/27
Fuck me dude. It’s obvious that this story is abandoned and I really wish it weren’t. Well, if you do decide to come back one day, I’d like to see you incorporate Natasha into the fic and not just have her as some sort of ‘cameo’. Anyway, I hope to see you again one day. Goodbye for now.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 10 . 1/27
Haha! I caught that subtle Avengers reference. Great story so far.
1529 chapter 12 . 1/12
A good story so far and I really hope you continue writing it.

There is one issue... the firearm choice, especially in Palestine. First, a Sig is not a gun that I would choose for hard duty... the mechanism is great, but too complex and over engineered for really hard duty where there are no spare parts and your life relies on it. I can imagine them being used, however (every government contracting process includes a certain amount of graft).

The real issue is caliber, the Sig 357 is a round that would identify the user as someone from the west... it's relatively new, and you can't resupply ammo (I'd be willing to bet it would be easier to get .455 Webley in the Middle East than this round just because there are probably some weapons left over from the two world wars and the British Empire).

Very good story other than this small issue, thanks for writing.
Sawgrass chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this story. One of my favorites. I really hope you update. -Sawgrass
Scififan33 chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
Poor torn Harry. Even coming clean now, Ziva is not going to be happy. So is MI6 aware of the magical world and who Harry really is? Especially in such a digital age I can't see such a renowned spy agency having no clue when wizards aren't really all that careful. Enjoying this
PGHammer chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
FYI: The UK Embassy is catercorner to both the Naval Observatory AND Blair House - the official residence of the Vice President of the United States (Hunter Pence at the time of this review); the latter two share the same acreage and stone fence. NCIS HQ itself is inside the Washington Navy Yard - specifically, building 111 (the Forge Building - which used to be what it sounds like - where cannon shot was forged).
Dr1zzy chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
Good story update plz
The Harrinator chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
I've always been a bit leery of NCIS stuff, but I'm pleasntly suprised. This was actually pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
The Ziva-Harry banter was entertaining.
Alex2909 chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
always liked a spy harry