Reviews for Hunter
peggy77 chapter 29 . 1/14
I loved this story! It was really great being able to read a story about AFTER MoldyVoldy was gone.
Kai chapter 20 . 1/11
I'm not someone for dress up as anything but for the spaced out day I would've tried to go as a cannabis leaf. I'd expect those puritan staff to freak out instead of space out, though...
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 11/28/2021
Ah Severus, ever the pessimist! Maybe he will surprise himself someday...
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 11/28/2021
Awesome! Screw Dumbledore and everyone that looks like him! The prick!
Midoriryu chapter 5 . 10/30/2021
I was really enjoying this story, but I really can't stand your rendition of Dumbledore. It's your story, so of course you should write him as you see fit, but I won't be reading any more. For what it's worth I'm glad others are able to enjoy this story.

Cheers.
Seanq chapter 9 . 10/17/2021
you know I was about 20 when I figured out what 'fit to be tied' meant. I had only read it as a descriptor and had decided it meant fat. Tying as in putting on a belt but also meaning when you stuff poultry and tie the legs together. Like I said I now know it means mad and crazy. IE getting tied up in a straight jacket.
Itack23 chapter 29 . 9/24/2021
Jesus, that's Tonks for you! That end lmao xD
It was a good little read, just a bit fast paced from time to time
Thanks for the story (I think there is a sequel? I'll go check)
Corwyn chapter 29 . 9/10/2021
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I was surprised that you had Harry kill Voldemort in chapter 4 of a 29 chapter work, and frankly astonished that you found a way to keep plot happening for the whole rest of it. Keep up the good work!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 22 . 8/18/2021
What is the point of the story after Voldemort is dead? There’s like 20 chapters of slice-of-life post credits, and I’m confused.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Waste of time reading this crap, same stupidity of dumbass is the greatest moron, the same rom the MoRon with no brains been forgive in two lines and the same stupidity of Hermione subtutle bashing bu neen on the moron side and been a dumbass worship. Add the lack of grammar and orthographic on the story, the only review this need is trash
Elymes chapter 29 . 7/30/2021
wonderfull story you created and the familiy
J flood chapter 26 . 7/21/2021
you are misspelling omnioculars
G F chapter 23 . 7/8/2021
om-NI-oculars

Why not just shrink the car and bring it over? He does so with the bike in nearly every fic.
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 7/7/2021
'There last week in Minnesota...'

SERIOUSLY?! No pun. How effing hard is it to use 'there or their' correctly. There! There it is! There's the guy! There it goes.
Now the OTHER one. The one no one can seem to engrave on the inside of THEIR skulls... is 'their'.

They're holding their brooms wrong. See right there?

THEY'RE (they are. them. those people) holding THEIR (that which belongs to them) brooms

see right THERE (the location that I am pointing to)

Their last week in Minnesota.
_

I'm no teacher, but this would be soooooooo much nicer with correct... everything. Who am I kidding.
Commas. If you could buy them by the bag of a hundred, you would need SEVERAL bags.

'It was (comma) in a word (comma) gorgeous. '

If you read it out loud, and you pause for effect, you need a comma there, where you paused. Simple.

It was, in a word, gorgeous.

Read it as if you were reading YOUR story to someone you REALLY want to like it, but they can't read. (kids, a grandparent?) Put the emphasis in all the right places... and then go back and punctuate it everywhere you missed, previously.
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 7/6/2021
That could have been the ending, right there. Not sure what direction it's going, now. Maybe if it was broken up into separate fics?