Reviews for Hunter
I could have sworn this with the food for Dumbledore ended up being stuck in a nursing home with Fuawks as a pet parrot.
Luna knows exactly what she's doing. She's trolling everyone and having a grand time doing it
Geff chapter 4 . 5/9
You know in the 1930s a family in what is now the UK began to report that their house was inhabited by a talking mongoose. Hey what's do we had a bit of a foul mouth but he kept the family safe by turning off the stove and stuff if they forgot.

" I was born in India in 1862". " I will split the atom"
I've been trying to find this pic for months. Then I remembered that he was a mongoose animagus specifically and it was top search of Google. The number one result
Rebatrek chapter 29 . 5/3
Great story and may I say I appreciate and enjoy your username!
blcoachmac chapter 29 . 4/13
Really enjoyed this! Andromeda should have been there! Wonder who Harry would have dated?
blcoachmac chapter 14 . 4/12
Slit Dumbledore’s throat!
Rebatrek chapter 29 . 3/2
I love this story! No matter how many times I read it!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 29 . 1/21
Great story. Looking forward to reading Mercedes Raine.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 12/1/2023
I wanted to like this story, and the first four chapters, while rushed, weren't bad. But the fifth chapter was a huge shit-show, with sudden out-of-nowhere manipulative evil Dumbledore, helpful Ragnock, magical oaths, friendly Severus, and all of the other stupid tropes. And it only got worse from there. I got as far as chapter 9 before giving up, and wouldn't recommend this to anyone who likes characters to stay true to themselves or for plots to make sense. Some good idea here, decent usage of language, but terrible characterization, pacing, and plot. 4/10
Simianpower chapter 9 . 12/1/2023
Why do they all act like Luna's their bestie? Most of them don't even know her! She became one of them at the battle of the ministry at the END of book 5, but other than Ginny and Ron (neither of whom spoke to or of her) none of them knew her until the train. Yet suddenly Hermione's talking about snorkacks like she's been friends with Luna for years. She literally met the girl a week ago, and she's in a different year and different house.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 12/1/2023
Well... this just got really tropey and really corny. Sudden GreaterGood!Dumbledore stealing from the super-massive hidden Potter vaults, because nobody's ever seen that done a thousand times before!
Simianpower chapter 3 . 12/1/2023
This is way too easy, massively OOC, and yet... I don't really care because the entire Horcrux hunt plot line is dumb. A bit of OOC in order to shortcut it entirely doesn't really bother me, but doing it all now does mean that the entire plots of books 5-7 are gone. Good. They sucked. But I'm not sure what will replace them. The way things are going, two more chapters and the story should be over.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 29 . 10/3/2023
Quite the story and I enjoyed reading it. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Nulled Void chapter 29 . 8/14/2023