Reviews for What Would You Like?
sudhanva08 chapter 5 . 2/13
Really well done. Nicely written, and you gotta love it when the president shouts 'what the hell have you done to that man'
Thanks for sharing.
j.santacruz98 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Zettel chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Nice story!
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love this story
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Oh, this was so fun and satisfying! Great crossover President casting. I loved the arguments that the team made for allowing Chuck and Sarah to have a romantic relationship. Your voice and your sense of humor, your authorly asides and observations, made me smile. Thanks for sharing this!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Great story. Beckman sure was annoying and frustrating, particularly for about 2.5 seasons. This story was a great punishment for that time. :) Thanks.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
A great alternative to canon. Hollywood just can't get the "Moonlighting Curse" out of it's head. WT/WT only works up to a point, then it becomes stupid. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Thanks for your take, I really enjoyed it.
baldcoder chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
This is a really good story. Very well done. My allergies were acting up for most of it.
Revhead chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
I really loved this story! Chuck deserves way more recognition than he gets, and it was nice to see him get his happily ever after a lot sooner than in the show. Thank you for this!
jbear1974 chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
A year and a half has past since I last reviewed this story. Actually this is about the fourth time I have read this story. I have been reading Chuck's fan-fiction for two years now and this story is number 2 of over hundreds of stories I have read. Thank you so much for the entertainment. When I read the story I have nothing but smiles on how well it was written. This definitely should have been an episode in the TV series.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
This story was awesome !
I had a grin almost all along my reading.
One of my favorites for sure, great job ! :)
CubsKing chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Excellent story! Very well written.
Sk8ernv chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I love the idea of someone calling out Beckman for Chuck's treatment. This was an amazing story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing.
Chris0685 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
very good story, i love how the president himself stepped into the situation and took control.

i was refered to this story from Wade1978 in his story "Make a Wish", he suggested to read this first and i have to agree this would be one of my favourites as well.

Any Chance for a sequel unless there already is?
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Yay! Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank You!