Reviews for What Would You Like?
True Love Lives Forever chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Great story. Beckman sure was annoying and frustrating, particularly for about 2.5 seasons. This story was a great punishment for that time. :) Thanks.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
A great alternative to canon. Hollywood just can't get the "Moonlighting Curse" out of it's head. WT/WT only works up to a point, then it becomes stupid. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Thanks for your take, I really enjoyed it.
baldcoder chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
This is a really good story. Very well done. My allergies were acting up for most of it.
Revhead chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
I really loved this story! Chuck deserves way more recognition than he gets, and it was nice to see him get his happily ever after a lot sooner than in the show. Thank you for this!
jbear1974 chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
A year and a half has past since I last reviewed this story. Actually this is about the fourth time I have read this story. I have been reading Chuck's fan-fiction for two years now and this story is number 2 of over hundreds of stories I have read. Thank you so much for the entertainment. When I read the story I have nothing but smiles on how well it was written. This definitely should have been an episode in the TV series.
Carmichael Jr chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
This story was awesome !
I had a grin almost all along my reading.
One of my favorites for sure, great job ! :)
CubsKing chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Excellent story! Very well written.
Sk8ernv chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I love the idea of someone calling out Beckman for Chuck's treatment. This was an amazing story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing.
Chris0685 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
very good story, i love how the president himself stepped into the situation and took control.

i was refered to this story from Wade1978 in his story "Make a Wish", he suggested to read this first and i have to agree this would be one of my favourites as well.

Any Chance for a sequel unless there already is?
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Yay! Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank You!
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Wonderful story. Thanks. I really like how you had them present their argument.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Excellent chapter. Casey always knew didn't he?
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I got here from Wade1978's profile and high praise for your story. Chuck vs Tom Sawyer was and is still one of my favorite episodes. I like the start of this story.
michaelfmx chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Such a wonderful take on what could have happen at that juncture in the story. As other reviewers have said, it was noteworthy that the President never got involved. I love how you have woven him into the story and how he heard the team out. Great ending for Sarah and Chuck.

This story definitely goes on the favourites list and I highly recommend it to any Chuck fan.
SeanS chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Awesome! Thank you for writing this! You captured the characters very well and it was really good reading about Chuck getting what he deserved.