Reviews for Actions Past
spike'smate chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
good story
NinaJansen chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
ellie chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow, i love this story :) Brilliant, I like the relationship between spike and buffy, you've made spike into a right pussy in the first bit though :L

Very good, two very enthusiastic thumbs up! :)
RedCloud13 chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
It was awesome, well done. I hope you carry on writing, even if it is not Spuffy cos you are really good.
zeynel chapter 15 . 4/6/2004
great fic! one of the best spuffy I ever read! I absolutlly love it!
lraehfqs chapter 15 . 4/20/2003
This was graet reading! Life is really complicated and this shows just that. You're the best! Go you! yay!
Cossyness chapter 15 . 1/17/2003
wow...that was SO GOOD...im sorry to see the end...
Angela M chapter 15 . 1/14/2003
Ya!

I love that this isn't a completely mushy S/B story. There was just enough angst but not to much, and just enough smut.

Oh and the fact that Buffy ISN'T pregnant is always a plus, can't stand those stories.

I'll be looking for future stories

Angela
Lady Nassah chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I ahev never read a story with so much beauty, poetry and the right amount of edginess as this story. You are very gifted and your story is not only original but your storytelling tyle keeps the reader wanting more.

Well done, and keep it up!
Phedra chapter 15 . 1/13/2003
_

Great story!

You had a truly original plot and a great sense of direction in this fic. It was a great read and I really liked it.

But I still don't know what Buffy of '98 wished for?
aquila chapter 15 . 1/13/2003
perfect ending to a great story!
timeends chapter 15 . 1/13/2003
Yeah, Buffy and Spike all the way! Last minute confession from Buffy, whew... at least it happened. Hopefully Buffy from the TV will admit the samething.. :)
timeends chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Hey this story is really exciting.. Going all sci-fi like quantum leap and time-travelling. Anyway, next coming Buffy episode season 7 episode 15 will have to do with time-travelling too.
Michelle chapter 15 . 1/13/2003
I just wanted to say that I really liked this story.
Ao Tianrong chapter 15 . 1/12/2003
That was sooo cool! I loved this fic! It had it all! But Buffy never found out what Spike did for her with Mrs. Social Services Lady and why did '98 Buffy come back? I thought she wasn't supposed to? Anyway, I really loved your fic! _ thx! _~