Reviews for Because That's What Brothers Do
You are righ fuck lucy
magicwand452 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I liked the story, except for the Lucy bashing. I personally like Lucy, but I can see why some people wouldn't. But, the Lucy portrayed in this story is very different from the one in the show. There is a difference between highlighting the flaws of a character in a story and giving them flaws that they didn't have before. One thing Lucy is not is concerned about only her own life. The Phantom Lord arc is a great example of this. During this arc, she considers giving herself up to save her friends, and saves Natsu with Saggitarius when she could have run away and left him. She is kind to her spirits and does not use them like shields like Karen(?) did.
I'm not actually upset by this, however it may seem, and I did enjoy the story! The relationship between Natsu and Gray was nice. Well done.
toy2jzgte chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
most of team natsu are well written charicters except for lucy and in my opinion are all except for lucy wizard saint level or higher
Madiha chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I agree with the Lucy hating thing. I really hate her. Nice story
PokeTail chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
YES! Finally someone who agrees with me on the whole Lucy thing. Absolutely loved this fic and I agree with everything you said about Lucy. She really does disrupt some of the best family moments between Natsu, Gray and Erza!
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
that was funny
koylic chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
i dont like lucy. xD
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This was awesome. I am a fellow Lucy-despiser! Honestly, she drives me insane. Anyway, you rock. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Thanks dude it so satisfying tosee Lucy bashed literally Lucy fans bash lissana but whathen you bash Lucy they act like there a saiint wow what hiprocrysy
keep writing dude
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Sobbing because FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS my immense dislike for Lucy. Thank you. So. Much.
I loved Gray in this! Natsu and Gray are like brothers in the anime/manga, no doubt about it.
darkhuntressxir chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
really meaningful chapter..
i agree that wendy is stronger than lucy.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Thank you I thought I was the only one who thought her a spoiled bitch and super greedy!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
What's your beef with Naruto? Also the Lucy bashing because other people bash Natsu' is stupid. How is Lucy a spoiled brat retard?
shadowsrisen chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I enjoy this story. Unlike the other fanfics that try to pair them together, I like the idea of brothership. I personally didn't like the ending though. I felt it was unnecessary. Im usually neutral towards Lucy becuse she does have her good and horrible moments. I will be following your work since I like your style of writing and concepts. Can't wait to see what's next!
SnowKawasagi chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I liked this story. But I wished that you had written their fight more as E.N.D. and Devil Slayer. Overall great story