Reviews for The Sanctuary
silver drip chapter 2 . 9/28
I'm always happy to see Snape get a chance at a better life!
Argotis chapter 11 . 8/21
Honestly at this point I ship Harry with Fenrir more than Tom
IdolaCandrie chapter 11 . 8/3
Oh please author, it is too late to wait for you to continue this beauty? pleaaaaaaaase!
annipewe5 chapter 11 . 5/29
oh my God, it's Gwen
moonkid2005 chapter 10 . 5/26
Hello, author. I just wanted to ask if you are well. Hope you are! The storys are amazing as always! I'm just worried about your health, since you haven't updated any of them in a while. I don't care if you have lost interest in these storys, but I really hope you are okay, or at the very least alive.
With worry
Your fan
artofkickz01 chapter 11 . 5/16
Pls update it was getting really good
Andrea Sanafria chapter 11 . 2/20
Its a pretty good fanfiction
moonkid2005 chapter 11 . 1/31
The fic is awesome, but is it discontinued?
Trance20666 chapter 10 . 1/23
I love the story. It has so much potential and I’m hopeful that eventually it will be updated.

If Harry doesn’t have the Horcrux anymore, why does it seem his scar still react to Voldemort? It kinda makes sense since Harry had it basically his whole life. So it’s possible his soul got attached and just reaching out to another Shard.

The characterization is spot on. Harry doesn’t seem OOC at all even if he’s slightly different from his canon self. The possessive/protection/territorial reactions just seems a part of Harry’s behavior. It’s natural. So it isn’t odd when he acts like that. How he also collects people is part of his character as well and it’s amusing. (First it was Severus, than it was Fenrir and now the Flamel’s. Is Bellatrix next? It would make sense. So would The Malfoy heir and his group of friends since they are connected to Severus.)

With how Lady Potter thought Harry was her son when she saw him in the bank, I’m surprised there’s wasn’t more of a consequence from that. Do people not see a resemblance between the Potter’s? Maybe others believe he’s a Potter bastard or something.

Did the Vampire King somehow catch wind of the fire elemental (aka Harry) and that caught his interest? It wouldn’t been unusual for Harry to draw others to him even if he’s not intentionally doing it.

I highly doubt that Dumbledore is going to stop trying to get Harry out of the way and thus that would push him to take what Voldemort might offer as protection for his boys. Harry might not like to side with Voldemort, but he would do it for his family.

Is it just me or is it suspicious that Gwyn was around the Malfoy’s Ball and Godric Hollow when the attacks happened? It’s like the Water Elemental is following Harry. So they must know Harry’s their opposite element. She appears worried about Harry when she showed up for their not date. Maybe she knew something was coming? Both Harry and her seem drawn to the other. (Though not in a sexual way.) So it’s possible she might be a Elemental as way. Maybe Air?

The attack in Diagon Alley was from the Earth elemental? (The Water’s brother?) I’m not sure how the Dementors got pulled in. If they are trying to get Harry’s attention and get him to join them, they are definitely going about it the wrong way. Going after his family will make him turn against them and since they appear sadistic, (there has only been small glimpses of Water, but there not nice since people die.) I doubt that will appeal to Harry.

I hope your well and safe and real life is treating you okay.
Bambina-belle chapter 11 . 11/22/2021
Please continue this story. If you have continued it elsewhere please send me a link to it. I have enjoyed it immensely.
feedoraa chapter 11 . 11/16/2021
please update! it’s been years!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 11 . 10/22/2021
More Please Hon!
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 7/28/2021
Wow, this is sooo great! You are brilliant!
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 7/27/2021
But I thought penny did invite him to Godrics Hollow?

Anyway great chapter again! Really like your characterisation of Teddy. One of the few stories I like Snape in as well. You are truly talented! Thanks for sharing!
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 7/26/2021
How did you end up stending next to a strangely formed birch?

Also, your writing is truly amazing!
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »