Reviews for To the neon god they made
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 5/27
Loved this. So new and so refreshing. I loved your little note at the end too. :D

And may I say that I'm really kinda hoping that you won't ever stop writing for the fandom.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 3 . 4/30
Unbelievably good! I love the tone of your Katniss and the radiance f Peeta through her ehges. I love how the small little moments where she sees him, recognizes him, notice him all build and build and build until she finally tells him she loves him. It is perfect and slow and beautiful. The glowworms were perfect on top of the cathedral of crystal, lending an ethereal wistfulness to such a grim world, and it made me very happy to think of the worm attracted to Katniss's voice and then bearing a piece of Peeta. You Peeta was as smart as he should be, and Katniss was so resilient, and you even made me like Gale! :) Wonderful story - thank yuou for writing and sharing!
Zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Inventive, well written, and, well, just bloody fantastic!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Lovely, thanks so much!
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Really enjoyed this.
ccwang11 chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Love!
Songirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Fantastic writing and characterization!
Sonicelk chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
You have a beautiful writing style! I absolutely love your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
*APPLAUSE*

LOVED IT!
prettyflour chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful story! I love the addition of the glowworm!
Silvara7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I cannot put my love for this into words. So many thanks to you for sharing this with us!
tannerbree979 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Dear quothme, do you plan on writing twilight fanfics again? We miss you in thefandom :)
Martianmojo chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
ugh, so beautiful! and, is that a tiny bit of Ender's Game crossover, with the telepathic glowworm connection? either way, this is my new favorite favorite favorite
sillyvamp chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
This was wonderful. I love how well Gale did with her rejection. Love Peeta going to the woods with her.
I especially love the concluding author's note. :)
Martianmojo chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Gah, can you write.
This Peeta, he's the absolute hammer-the Galahad of Peetas.
(The only ed note I would offer is, have you been in a hot cave? In my admittedly limited experience they are always cold, cold colder the deeper you go, and humid even if dusty, especially the geode caverns like the west wing you describe)
Please, is there more of this? A mutt bogey in the darkness, a feast reached through her tiny opening in the other fork to revive them, a half crazed Gale and Madge rousing the mayor to action? A miners revolt sparked by peacekeeper intervention to stop the search for them? You are good at finding/weaving that uncomfortable ledge on which we now rest, perhaps for good, but since we really don't know how this one will unwind I can still hope for more chapters can't i.