Reviews for to the neon god they made
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 3/19
Really enjoyed this.
ccwang11 chapter 3 . 2/11
Love!
Songirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Fantastic writing and characterization!
Sonicelk chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
You have a beautiful writing style! I absolutely love your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
*APPLAUSE*

LOVED IT!
prettyflour chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful story! I love the addition of the glowworm!
Silvara7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I cannot put my love for this into words. So many thanks to you for sharing this with us!
tannerbree979 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Dear quothme, do you plan on writing twilight fanfics again? We miss you in thefandom :)
Martianmojo chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
ugh, so beautiful! and, is that a tiny bit of Ender's Game crossover, with the telepathic glowworm connection? either way, this is my new favorite favorite favorite
sillyvamp chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
This was wonderful. I love how well Gale did with her rejection. Love Peeta going to the woods with her.
I especially love the concluding author's note. :)
Martianmojo chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Gah, can you write.
This Peeta, he's the absolute hammer-the Galahad of Peetas.
(The only ed note I would offer is, have you been in a hot cave? In my admittedly limited experience they are always cold, cold colder the deeper you go, and humid even if dusty, especially the geode caverns like the west wing you describe)
Please, is there more of this? A mutt bogey in the darkness, a feast reached through her tiny opening in the other fork to revive them, a half crazed Gale and Madge rousing the mayor to action? A miners revolt sparked by peacekeeper intervention to stop the search for them? You are good at finding/weaving that uncomfortable ledge on which we now rest, perhaps for good, but since we really don't know how this one will unwind I can still hope for more chapters can't i.
chinchin unicorn chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Oh goodness. You're breaking my heart with this chapter. Why do I love it so much?
chinchin unicorn chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I love this.
Silvara7 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Such a long chapter! I loved it!
Lia chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Superb as usual. Can't wait to see where this goes.