Reviews for Let's Begin Again
MsGhost chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Such a good story. I read all 6 chapters within at least 12 hours. It had me hooked. I'm glad you decided to pick the story back up. Writer's block is just awful, but you're so good at writing. I think you'll manage(:
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Lucy's past is so sad, running away, abandoned, and used. Although,I thought Gray would've cheated on her with Juvia, though. Oh well, I still don't like him.
JotJot chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Balam sie, ze to kolejna wiadomosc, ale ciesze sie, ze napisalas rozdzial. Nie wiem, czy to dobrze ze tyle czasu ze soba spedzili skoro Lucy potem nie mogla spac, wspominajac zle czasy. Ale moze dzieki temu sie jej polepszy?
Sherry jest taka dobra przyjaciolka, bez niej by sobie nie poradzila.
Ale czekam na Stinga i jego perspektywe.
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 6 . 7/17/2017
Lucy went through so much :(
Can't wait to see what happens next!?
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
It's so good :) can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
christina01t chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Story is good can't wait for next chapter
Ava CM chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Write more please!

~Ava
JotJot chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
When will you post new update?
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
XDD awesome lyrics u created dude! 5 stars in my opinion for people w/ pain. Well I can only hope to know Lucy's backstory w/ everything. We already heard of it. Hmm... should Gray be in Juvia mode and stalk the two jealous of Lucy's 'boyfriend' when they are just getting a thank u drink? This was just a suggestion I'm dying to know how the others at the cafe are reacting. Good luck w/ the rest of the story author-chan! 3
Sara-chan chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Es lo mejor que pudiste hacer con esta canción. Es rarísima por eso adjuntarla al epísodo con Rufus es lo más lógico. O sea, me temía que alguno de tus protagonistas vayan a cantar... ¡Ya!
Isa, ¿el romance de Lucy y Sting será pronto? No puedo eserar por eso, me encantan tanto :3 además, ¿qué pasa con Yukino y Gray? ¡Quiero saberlo todo de eso!

No te quedan muchas canciones. ¿Cogerás algunas más?
J chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I cannot believe it. You're back finally.
And with a good chapter. Really, nice job. Rufus is just the way I want him, strange but misterious. And although Sting did not like him at first, he likes him now. Yes?
Lucy is annoying, did you make us not like her? I hope she will get better.
Julijulgran chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Yeah! Finally you updated, I've waited for so long and I was not disappointed at all! I hope you update soon, but take your time and don't push yourself! :)
ManOfManyTales chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
YAY! I've been waiting and waiting for this story to continue.
Animegamernerd15 chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Read it and totally loved it... The songs fit very well.. Update soon :)
Thunder Explosion chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Good to see you back and another good chapter. Hope you don't get writer's block again. Glad to see Sting and Orga make up, and I really wanna know what Gray did to her even more now.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »