Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Blah chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
wow...say to ruin the whole charade, mokuba.
Blah chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
"spare reviews, guvner?" *holds out paperboy cap and shakes it slightly*

I totally see you fanfic writers doing that in one of those london train stations.

Anyway. I've never been much of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. But this is good. Very good.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
holy shit. it has taken me this long to find this story again? this is the first story that i read for puppyshipping, it got me to like puppyshipping, and boy/boy relationships. i owe everything i have now, my personality even, to this story. i thought i have given my dues to this story with a review or a favorite, but i have not, and i find it by some twist of fate. thank you for writing this master piece, it will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

love and peace for ever and ever,

SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
ne, when r u going 2 update "Beauty and the Beast?" It has been 4 freaking years you know! So when?
Jess Maximoff chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Great chapter. Please update.
SSJESS chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
Great story. Please write more.
lovedove chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
hahahaha...i can totally relate to the fuzzy contacts thing...mine are particularly fuzzy at the moment...hehehe...but i wil continue to faithfuly read your story cuz i really like it so far! i just had to review now though because right when i was cursing my blurring contacts i read you "fuzzy contacts" comment and burst out laughing...yeah probably more than you wanted to know...i'll just read the rest of your story now...after i put some drops in my dried out
Dead Until Further Notice chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
I love this! _
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
MORE! MORE! MORE GOD DAMMIT! Oh, and no pressure. XD
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Dude, I'm not even halfway through the first chapter and I just HAVE to tell you my thoughts on it so far.

Number 1:Do you know that you are probably one of the handful of people(though I haven't seen any others yet) who actually INDENTS THEIR PARAGRAPHS LIKE IT'S AN ACTUAL NOVEL? For that reason alone I could just...I don't know...KISS you I guess...

Number 2:My GOD it's such a relief to read what you've written for the simple fact that it is SO! Again, you're one of the few people on this site who actually has a decent grasp of the English language; that is, spelling and grammer-wise. It's heaven...(and I'm not even halfway through your first chapter yet!:D)
Dreaming of Everything chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
Here I am, proving I love you! Aren't you happy? Don't you feel loved?

But... It's coming up on a year, now, that you haven't updated. And, um, I'm afraid that I will find out that this story... Is dead. Because... It's starting to look that way.

But oh well. Maybe you're just a slow writer! Or you decided to end it here, without the epilogue chapter you mentioned.

Either way, this stands great as it is and I love it to little itty-bitty pieces!

Thank you for writing it!
FireFiend chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
Yes Its so adorable! And I definantly support the JoeyxSeto. I really wouldnt want it any other way.
FireFiend chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
Aw its so cute!
FireFiend chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
Really cute! I like the chapter even tho you werent very proud.
FireFiend chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
How Cute! Absolutley unbelivable and adorable!