Reviews for Legacy
weird-but-wonderful chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I like this story. I couldn't stop reading it. Great work.
Cap's Best Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Absolutely fantastic story. I absolutely loved it.
harshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
hi! I read this before. But after reading the newest addition I wanted to say thank you since I didn't last time. Seriously this was good. Good enough to read twice without getting boerd. Both times I was so touched. It's really good. Hope you'd do more. Elaine is sara right ? I love how you bring Olicity through jon's eyes. It's not creepy or forced. It's natural and sweet. Jon's interaction with both oliver and felicity really do justice to their characters. Love abby too. Please more?
CubitalFossa chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So i wandered along to this brilliant piece from your more recent Man under the hood. I love it to bits! Absolutely ADORED the interactions between Oliver/Jon and Oliver/Abby. Grand high exalted mystic lord of the understatement indeed. :D. My question (from my other review) on what happened to Thea was answered here :)

McGinnis and Abby huh? Can't wait to read more of their interactions once she grows up. I'm assuming a 4 year age difference?
Jane Wen chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I haven't signed in to review in a very VERY long time. But with this story you've written - I had no choice. Thank for such a well written piece that incorporated the characters in beautiful ways and showed what has happened in their lives over the past 20 years in such a classy and beautiful way. I'm sharing the link to this all over tumblr. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Awesome! Loved it! Thanks!
love comes and goes chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was an amazing piece of fiction.

This was well written, the plot was intense, and I especially loved the subtlety you used to lay the past so that the readers were never truly lost, simply left to connect all the pieces together. Over all simply just a great fic and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
Brooke chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
AMAZIIINNNGG ! I really enjoyed this!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow! What an awesome story! Once I started reading I could not stop myself till I reached the end! Awesome! Loved it!
xSoulfulx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Okay seriously, where have you been hiding this beautiful little gem?! This is perfect! Like i respect other people's opinions about the battle not being "long enough" but there is nothing wrong with this. Mind u i usually run well away from first person stories but this was so well written and the way you captured Jonny's voice was so good! I cant praise this enough coz i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I loved all the little references to things that occured on past seasons, plus connections to other DC characters and just seeing how everyone was doing from a teen-going-on-twenty pov was halirious and suprisingly insightful and honest. I loved this. I cant imagine how long it took to piece it all together but bravo! And A for perfect grammar! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
nice story, but i expected something more from oliver during that battle. and leavin mora alive was not clever i think.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great Story! Awesome! Loved every bit of it!
kenyancougar chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I can't wait to see what happens because let's face it... There's got to be more to the story... Right?
Lililovingreading chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I freaking loved it
Great job!
The Not Normal One chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
this is a good fucking story ! one of the bests I've read in a while ! good job :)