Reviews for The Essence Of
Lego chapter 7 . 8/9
Yes let's send Hermione back 50 years drenched, filthy. Not miserable enough ? Then she don't have money, lets take her magic also so she can downgrade from a mudblood to filthy squib, yes? Let's downgrade her character also to a brave intelligent girl to sobbing impulsive pathetic ugly girl who is unreasonably attracted to tom jr. without any significant interaction. Very creative but also just change her name from Hermione to yourself because its yourself your depicting, no ?
booklifeforlife chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
honestly I didn't see her really as Damsel in Distress E I still kind of saw her as you know just stuck and obviously in need of help she can't find so she's going to be stressed so I totally get this Hermione and you're writing an old story I really love what you've done so far and I can't wait to see more
Avid reader chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
You've got a great writing style and are really good at crafting characters.
If I may give some constructive criticism:what concerns me about this story a bit is that it lacks realism. For instance, a strange girl, with no contacts and little to no money arrives in a new town and within 48 hours has already found a place to live and a job? I think it's a common mistake to make things too simple and easy for the protagonist to move the plot along but the issue is that is makes it obvious to the reader how artificially this reality is constructed because life is almost never that easy. Things almost never fall into place so perfectly. I think if you're going to make things so serendipitous then at least the character needs to be shocked and surprised to make it more realistic. But I think it would've been more interesting to throw some challenges in her way. i.e. instead of having things handed her perhaps she has to steal to survive and then grapple with the moral consequences of that.
Don't get me wrong, this is still a great story and I have enjoyed reading it. You have great writing ability but I think it has a lot of potential to be even stronger.
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I love your story! It's great!
Owlfur chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
That's is great! ! Update soon ! !- Owl LeStrange
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
It's an unusual story, but I think it has potential. With a chapter posted every two months though, I don't know if I will remember much when the next one is ready.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
The interactions between the characters are bewildering. For one, I don't understand why Riddle still tries to engage Hermione in conversation. On the outside, she doesn't appear to be particularly bright or interesting.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
F*ck, Hermione without her magic? God damned.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
This was dreadful, you cruel author! Poor Hermione... At the same time, she was being so pathetic it became almost annoying. And what's up with the stuttering and her not being able to respond to any kind of attack?! I don't know why she decided that she can't show her knowledge, it was almost painful to read.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
It's lovely, but at the same time the pace of the story is so strange. Maybe it's because Hermione spent almost the whole story confused and also acted quite out of character.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
I loved the time jumps, I only think I understood about the four founders. The other jumps, I didn't notice much of importance.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Short, but pleasant first chapter. Typical, but at the same time I liked the idea about the crushed time turner.
Ariel Riddle chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
I think this is looking great and I am so excited to see a new tomione time travel fic! I will look for you on tumblr. Now off to the next chapter!
Claire Abbshire chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
More than 40k words in and nothing much has happened. This story is well written, kudos to you for that. I just hope something would happen soon to get the story to move forward.
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
This is a good story! I'm waiting for the chapter that shows that Hermione's magic is back hohoho! Hoping for an update soon x
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »