Reviews for The Games We Play
Furby Flame chapter 1 . 6/24
check this usernameChuggapyro' cause he have the completed 'The Games We Play' from Ryuugi
Richard chapter 26 . 6/20
I loved this story, which only makes me all the sadder to know it will never be finished. Still though, it was very good writing and very enjoyable to read, so good job :D
Davaeorn chapter 1 . 5/26
FAIR WARNING TO ANY FUTURE PROSPECTIVE READERS - before you go off searching for this you should be aware of the following:

This story is "complete", but it would be more accurate to say that the author has completed "Part 1" before deciding to take a hiatus to focus on other writing projects (although he may come back to it in the future once he finishes those). It's popular enough to have its own TVTropes page with direct links to the story. Just search for title if your really looking for it. The full table of contents should be thread #5 that's linked on the TVTropes page since the author has neglected to update his profile.

TO THE AUTHOR HIMSELF - the story has an interesting premise and a lot of potential, but it reads like an intermediate draft. Its got a lot of bloat, has severe pacing issues, and in desperate need of editing. Spelling and grammar errors abound and there are several chapters worth of material can be condensed for a more concise and easier to read narrative. Specific chapters that come to mind are: Defeat to Final Round, Sendoff to Privacy, and the entire final section (Longshots to Game Over). Major plot threads are also introduced only to suddenly get dropped (see the chapters Extraction & Hacking, and everything to do with Famine).

That's not to say it doesn't have its good parts, because it does have several gems. The entire White Whale heist is pretty damn good, and everything involving Jian Bing was pretty fun to read.

If you ever get around to reading this and updating your profile, you may also want to consider an setting up an archiveofourown profile and posting the story there (again: do a google search for it).
TaekiAnahazu chapter 1 . 5/2
As an FYI to everyone reading this in , he Games We Play had already been updated. Multiple times in fact, completed, and with a sequel already. I suggest going to SpaceBattles or look for the unofficial compilation here on the website to read the rest of it. That way you won't have to beat a dead horse that already did its job.
Nyx the Author chapter 26 . 4/23
Please update! I finally decided to read this and absolutely love the rogue/villain route that's happening! Please continue this, the stress of waiting for Jaune to go to beacon is too much!
Firesofhell799 chapter 1 . 4/13
Damn, autocorrect problems. 'when the fic is reposted'. Autocorrect and Swiping Keyboard don't seem to go hand in hand.
Firesofhell799 chapter 1 . 4/13
I would expect the author to give credit to the original author when the girls is reposted. This is a shame, really. The original author of the story is Ryuugi on Spacebattle forums. Please do give credit where it is due.
Dark-Knight-C46 chapter 1 . 4/5
THE FIC IS NOT DEAD !
ITS COMPLETE WITH 240 CHAPTERS AND 1MILLION WORDS DAMN IT. !

YOU CAN EITHER FIND IT IN SPACEBATTLES OR IN FANFICTION AS WELL

THE COMPLETE FIC WAS LATER UPLOADED IN HERE SEPARATELY

YOU CAN FIND IT IN MY PROFILES FAVOURITE'S SECTION !
Fellowman chapter 1 . 3/29
If anyone wants to know, the story continues on in the site spacebattles. The author goes by Ryuugi there and has already finished this story over in that site.
red the creator chapter 26 . 3/22
This is a great story, I just wish it wasn't dead, please come back and finish it
Reader chapter 12 . 3/20
Highly enjoyable at the start and just as highly disappointing at the latest chapters. For a character who's so good in "making wise choices" he is not acting like one in the whole White Whale op. Taking a civilian hostage deserves separate "WTF" topic, but I won't bother because whole chapter are very low-quality.
True Ouroboros chapter 26 . 3/8
great story so far, would love to see some more
Agree with that dude below. It's funny that people don't know that this is Ryuugi's official ffn acct.
Magical Kiro-chan chapter 1 . 2/19
TFW all these people don't know rgm is Ryuugi's official FFnet account
Anyway, great stuff.
micahheaton90 chapter 26 . 1/16
This story is super cool I would really like it to continue
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »