Reviews for The Games We Play
True Ouroboros chapter 26 . 3/8
great story so far, would love to see some more
Agree with that dude below. It's funny that people don't know that this is Ryuugi's official ffn acct.
Magical Kiro-chan chapter 1 . 2/19
TFW all these people don't know rgm is Ryuugi's official FFnet account
Anyway, great stuff.
micahheaton90 chapter 26 . 1/16
This story is super cool I would really like it to continue
Rayzer the Wooden Stake chapter 1 . 1/15
OH yeah, just so you guys know,

This was most likely blatantly copied from a website called "Space Battles." The real author goes by the username "Ryuugi."

So yeah.
Wrought Iron Hero chapter 26 . 1/12
Uh, isn't this Ryuugi's story?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 26 . 1/11
holy shit. jaune is ridiculously strong with his elements. can he do very fine modifications? like make it hard to breath. make people feel pain, pleasure or numbness by manipulating their electrical signals?
what does blake and adam think about him doing the mission like this? alone?
zeps9001 chapter 26 . 12/14/2017
While interesting, the story is actually bad. It makes no sense, this quest should have been end game. Instead it's his first quest after tutorial. A story needs pacing. Start easy and slowly increase difficulty. Because what his next quest could've been? Take over Beacon?

Or just call this story for what it is. 'The Plane Heist', you used gamer ability just so he could steal the plane and when he done that the story was finished. I'll favorite this as a standalone late game quest.
zeps9001 chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
I do love this whole heist. But it's way too early, he is outsmarting and outmaneuvering strongest and smartest Hunters. By just by putting 30 points in wisdom and eating like 15 books?
Fightin'Dash chapter 26 . 12/11/2017
I cannot express how much I love this fic. It is THE BEST Fic I have found on this site to date.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Spartan123465 chapter 26 . 12/3/2017
Amazing story!
Lovnag chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
Absolutely brilliant work.
tekkit444 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
You may not trust the word of a stranger on the internet, but if you're wondering where you can find the rest of this story, go here;
Copy and paste and it'll take you to the first page and I'm sure you can find the way from there. I hope this helps, and I thank you for trusting me.
Low-key Otaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Is it me or was this stolen from Space Battle Forums?
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »