Reviews for I Believe You
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 41 . 3/9
love it!
can't wait to read more!
keep up the good work!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 41 . 11/14/2017
Love the story! Hope you update :) Looking forward to Harry/Regina :)
Silverleone chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
HAHAHA! Take that Toad! XD
I'm actually tearing up! I love Umbridge bashing, and that was the best I've read so far!
Oceana-Wolf chapter 41 . 6/10/2017
Hi i love this chapter looking forward to future updates!
rebelforcauses chapter 41 . 5/21/2017
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE STORY
Purplestan chapter 17 . 5/11/2017
Aw he called her princess. But that ending why is she getting so mad.
Purplestan chapter 14 . 5/11/2017
Why have you randomly changed from 1st person to 3rd? Also you wrote "She asked him if Sirius was the brother of her mother Harry was going to be asking about her father, and he told her yes." This doesn't make sense as its basically saying that reggie asked if siruis is her mothers brother but I thought that Siruis Brother was her dad. Her mum can't be siruis's sister as well.
Sirius' lady chapter 41 . 3/22/2017
Thoroughly enjoying your story! Keep up the great work & I look forward to the next update. (Hope your PC gets well, lol)
MadJazzy chapter 41 . 3/14/2017
I know you just updated 13 hours ago but... please update again really soon! This is a really good read. I'm really looking forward to watching the story progress. Please don't leave me hanging!
ronnambi chapter 41 . 3/13/2017
So, is Sirius going to survive?
foxchick1 chapter 41 . 3/13/2017
Glad to see you are back
Flamedangeres chapter 40 . 12/29/2016
SO GOOOOD
paulavara140 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
️ Please update ! Totally in love with your fanfiction!
Lorien Legacy chapter 40 . 10/31/2016
so basically her great plan is too convince harry she has absolutely no interest in him and likes someone else she is an idiot of such magnitude it is disturbing she basically just made any chance off harry noticing her disappear since rather than prove she wanted Harry she is only going too hurt him and drive him too Cho who he knows actually likes him didn't Ginny prove too her that when she tried that plan it did not work and only blow up in her face and made it seem like she couldn't make a commitment even at the age of 6 i could see this plan off hers is a terrible idea and is only going too make harry think she doesn't see him that way
Lorien Legacy chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
okay i just realized i am already at chapter 22 please add more soon im completely hooked on this story so far