Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes
shogemoo chapter 10 . 9/3
HELL YEAH!
SnowCatt chapter 34 . 9/1
I know its unlikely you'll ever finish this, but I'll be happy if you could give us a list/summary of what was supposed to happen.
sakuraddiction chapter 36 . 8/25
These kinds of stories always tend to ruin me because I can't go back to canon knowing that these specific series of events haven't happened and that that one character isn't really there LOL but I just finished binge reading this entire thing and I'm honestly so in love with Hisana! She's 100% the type of character I find myself really rooting for and just overall relating to the most in whatever I'm reading/watching.

The relationship between her and Rukia also hits really close to home for me. I'm the youngest of two in my family, and growing up people would always subconsciously compare me to my older brother with the usual "oh, you're so-and-so's sister? you must be so smart!" and it was honestly so draining to be in that position all the time.

And that bit about how Rukia just wanted /one/ thing that she could call her own? I honestly felt so attacked LMAO when I was growing up, I'd be super protective of the things that I got interested in because I didn't want my brother to latch onto it and somehow like it more than I did. Which, in retrospect, is ridiculous, but when you're constantly living in the shadow of someone conceivably better than you, it's not completely unthinkable. Then the relationship between us switched somehow and I became the older sibling in everything but biological age and I felt so much pressure to take care of my family and the responsibilities that come with that. So that chapter that kinda delved deeper into the unhealthy and toxic side of the Yukimura sibling's relationship? Safe to say I was crying the entire time LOL

Also, just the way you've totally re-written Hisana in general is just *chef's kiss* a true work of art. I don't work directly in medical, but I am in the general healthcare field and I really respect the views and values that you've placed on healers in this world. It always really bothered me how in canon Squad 4 was treated like absolute dirt when they're literally the reason why half the members of the Gotei 13 are even still standing. For you to put such an emphasis on just how important and not to be messed with healers are meant a lot tbh. I could really feel the passion and just how personal that standpoint is to you, and the fact that you're actually in med school makes so much sense.

With that being said, I love this story from the bottom of my heart and I would wait a hundred years for it to be updated! I know that it's been a hot minute since anything new has been added, but I hope that you're doing alright and that school is going well for you! Thank you so much for all your hard work
andi mouritsen chapter 1 . 8/22
hope you find inspo for this dude it's so good
Jubjub3000 chapter 35 . 7/2
I wonder if Susana returned to consciousness a couple years before canon? If so then that would give her plenty of time to train herself, maybe she could become comparable to ulquiorra in strength? And i can't wait for the "hisana isn't dead" reveal!
Jubjub3000 chapter 36 . 6/30
Thanknyiub for this fanfic! I loved every second of it!

I hope that this continues on though...
Cyan Sung-Sun chapter 36 . 6/28
Oh fuck! Yeah no wonder its taking so long to update, you're becoming a doctor!
Trust is a two way street chapter 36 . 6/28
This story is so good! I hope you'll get a chance to continue writing it. Thank you very much!
zonunagog chapter 13 . 6/28
I think one of the greatest assets a writer should have is empathy for all the characters they wrote , be it the horror and anguish and also with the happiness they faced.
I get that writing hisana as a blushing mess is easy to write as we've all experience those moments but given the horid situation ! I think it's clearly shows the innocent of the writer about the horrible nature of such circumstances.
You the author seemed to relized it too by letting hisana acknowledged her state but clearly lack true empathy for making her into such development and I think you did not do justice for her character.
ShiroXXI chapter 17 . 6/21
I really like this story and haven’t had any issues or things I’d like to point out until now but please god don’t underline entire blocks of text it hurts my eyes so much.
EpicPx chapter 28 . 6/5
i read the other reviews and was a little unsure about this fanfic at first but WOW were they so wrong this is a really really nice fanfic i started about 3 days ago and read at least 9h a day. I hope you continue the story till the end, it doesn’t matter how long it takes as long as there is an ending
Thank you so much author for this fanfiction
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 29 . 5/25
this gin interaction is getting old to be honest. Pure harrasment. The most logical thing would be to be a little more lethal in getting the point across. At this point I think there is sexual tension between them or something like that, makes it seem like a bitch. I may be wrong.
Stopdropanroll chapter 35 . 5/19
Having a great time rereading this! Your work inspires me to do better as a writer, and it’s still one of my favorite fics to date, top 3!
Tenshima chapter 32 . 5/14
totalmente concordo com gin, é o que eu estava esperando que ela começasse a fazer
Tenshima chapter 29 . 5/14
lendo o capitulo, enquanto o rap de bya-chan soa nos meus ouvidos!
5,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »