Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 34 . 7/19
I’ve never even seen Bleach, and yet, somehow, this has become one of my new favorite stories ever. Thank you so much for writing it!
FanManga28 chapter 34 . 7/14
ichirku's ramen huh? lol
Lovely chapter!
Acronymous chapter 34 . 7/3
This story is great.
I loved watching your growth as a writer as I progressed through the story.
Fantastic job.
Avid Reader chapter 23 . 6/28
As far as I understand, Kurotsuchi was in the Maggot's Nest for all the awful things you described, but he didn't do any of those things once he was out, except on orders. He certainly used his reputation to scare allies and enemies alike. But the manga kinda gives the feeling that he mellowed out quite a bit, and truly cares about his artificial daughter.

Awesome story btw. I read it in one go ! (except those time I need to, you know, eat and sleep ;))
GracielaRoch chapter 1 . 6/27
I dont know how many times I have reread this story... and it's still my favorite! I hardly ever review unless I feel really strongly about something, and I just want to say thank you to the author for having the courage to post such an amazing story! keep it up! we all support you :D
CroceaMors chapter 34 . 6/25
Huh, thats... Thats actually a pretty believable butterfly, it just fits, ya know?

Well done for achieving a reasonable knock on effect, most writers just have the new characters very presence change things, even when the things they change were planned years in advanced. Which sort of works from a chaos theory standpoint, but is also kind of lazy.
FranticHamster chapter 34 . 6/23
This is the first Bleach fanfic i have read in years and i love it.
GoldenRat chapter 34 . 6/23
I really enjoy your writing, how you've expanded the Bleach!verse, and most of your characterizations. But Hisana is just good at everything and is just too Mary-Sueish to be any fun to read about.
steph557 chapter 34 . 6/22
Ahhhhh! This chapter is so good, I love it and I love Hisana and Byakuya Thank you for writing a longer chapter, it always warms my heart knowing that Hisana is still alive. I’m dreading the part where she gets sick, and the rational and way you set up the story I can kind of see why she ended up getting sick. UGH I hope the plot changes just enough so they can have at least one child before... Thanks for posting this chapter and I wanna let you know (although you prob already know) that you’re an amazing author and this is a really good story and a really good plot. You know your characters really well and make their personalities shine through even if they only show up briefly in the chapter. One of my pet peeves is grammar mistakes and misspellings but I haven’t really noticed any so far in the 30 chpts you’ve written. All in all, thanks for this story, it really makes me happy when reading it. Sorry for the long review!
rachel chapter 34 . 6/22
Whoop really looking forward to 2nd division bc if there's any division that could make Rukia physically strong enough to handle Sode no Shirayuki 's powers, it's that one! Also interested in seeing the dynamic and if Rukia changes the division. Like, her powers as the coolest ever- ichigo's got the coolest inner world but rukia's powers: they badass. Which makessense, since they came from rukia. Not a fan of Urahara after the drugging Youruchi into forcing her to use the cat lady power against her will scene bc that crossed lines but maybe you could make him cool again. Really hope the creating a police force in the after life idea didn't stop bc kaien hollowified- hopefully Shiba clan kept giving support in kaien's memory, idk
Yennathi chapter 34 . 6/21
This was amazing and after weeks of being reading this non-stop I kinda feel like some emptyness now that I catch up. I must say really like how you portrait everything, I even like the parts that I don't agree that much with, you have a very strong way of putting everything together and I like that, for some weird reasons I had also picture hisana as a kind of 4th squad prodegee in my own imagination for years, if she happened to be a shinigami but you have a greater knowledge of the medic stuff. But I keep thinking if there's wasn't really anything she could had done to avoid/prevent/change/makesomethingbetter for the hollowfication events? Of course is not like people would believe her easily if she went on saying "hey this guy you think is so perfect and nice wants to kill us all" and without aizen not targetting her or her family/friends but I keep thinking that maybe...

Also, I LOOOOOOOVE that byahisa scene and that random marriage proposal, it looks like byakuya's plans would never work with her and I would Love them to have kids but my experience (even in my own fics) is that that happiness normal family thing won't happen so happy?
I hope to keep reading you in the future, I know life can be hard but take your time on you updates and good luck with your career
See ya on Tumblr ~