Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes

SO GOOD BUT SO BAD HURGHHH

thannkyiu
Guest chapter 34 . 9h
hUrGhhhh

I loved it so much! The difference in tone from the Hisana and Byakuya scene to the awfully succinct excerpt is UGH so great. Thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 11h
THINGS ARE GETTING SPICY
Guest chapter 32 . 12h
Guest chapter 31 . 12h
DAMN
Rinnala chapter 35 . 17h
arrgh! please, please don't let us hang on this cliff for too long, and yeah I know you probably dont need a comment like that to rush you, but really, it's my instinctive reaction the the end of this chapter and it only means you wrote this exceedingly well, a true nail biter, and you definetly succeeded in making me hate this Aizen. in fact, I think I'll be pouring all my frustrations with the cliff hanger onto a flaming pire of hatred of Aizen bastard Sousuke, since it's his fault we're all hanging off a damn cliff for the foreseable future. argh!
You wrote the bit with Tenshi no Tsubasa so well and I'm very worried, because it sounds like she isn't coming back ever. and why am I getting this bad feeeling/suspicion that the Grand Fisher is somehow involved here? hmmm.
Guest chapter 30 . 17h
More OCs with great personalities thank you. ALTHOUGH Shirai's cursing makes me wanna hurl lol. Love it!
I loved the Rukia introduction! It's sort interesting to see these interludes because then there is insight to be had on the story when it's from the outside looking in. Especially even it's Rukia with how intimate her relationship with Hisana is. Thank you!
huuuuuuuuuuuuurgh

Something about this chapter seems transitional, ominous, and a precursor to angst.

I CAN'T WAIT
How can anyone be dissatisfied with the pacing? I mean there is so much to explore in the world that you've created from the scraps that canon gave us. I mean, there is so much to explore and flesh out. So much content and plot that you have developed. A truly masterful beast of a tale about romance, angst, life, drama, and relationships- good and bad. This whole concept is so creative that for people to want to skip over all of this potential? This gift of something completely new and exciting? How dull. Thank you so much for what you have done and what you continue to do. This is my second read through because I had let this fall to the wayside a year ago after my depression had taken over, but your story gives me reason to laugh and smile and just feel good feelings! These assholes obviously aren't on your level of artistry or can appreciate all that you have given. So thank you. Thank you so much. I regretted never leaving reviews my first go around because of the anxiety posting anything would give me, but this story was so much more than to be left without comments of gratitude and love. Thank you thank you thank you. You are amazing and talented and I hope that my short reviews and 'hurghs' are enough to display that absolute reverence and emotion that sloppily came out of my fingertips. Love your story!
How many more ways can I day that I love everything about this?
THEY SAID THE 'L' WORD!

THAT SHADE. THAT DRAMA. Hisana is such a role model I can't even
FINALLY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My cat was all 'wtf' after I screamed.

HURRRGHHH
Damn Hisana. Just. DAMN. Such a great protagonist. I love her, I love the cast, I love the plot, I love the RELATIONSHIP. HUUUUUURRGRHH

LOVELY STORY THANK YOU