Reviews for Night of the Werewolf
abc chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Creative... and the use of "Donna" reminded me of Jewels5's TLAT.
Offending Shadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
This is cute, creative, and quite sweet.
roary14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Oh! I love stories like these. They always leave you craving more. Just to tell you, I think you're a talanted writer and I have nothing negative to say about your writing.

I just have one comment, write more.

P.s. If you like, you can read my story. You don't have to, but I'm going to keep reading yours. My story is about the 3th year, but it's told through Hermione's point of view. Everything happens exactly the same when Harry and Ron are with her. But the time when Hermione is by herself she gets into a lot of stuff with her time turner. I mean you didn't really expect her to be completely innocent with it, did you. May I add that before you decided that you're not going to read my story ask yourself this. Is Hermione really good? Is she really a half muggle? is sirius really Harry's god father? did voldermort really kill Harry's Parents? What did Hermione do with the time turner in her third year? What about Draco?

Now ask yourself, do you really know Hermione? Read my story and all those questions will be answered okay maybe not all but some. Find out which ones in my story.

Sugar quills you deserve them.
Emerald Queen chapter 1 . 11/9/2002