Reviews for It's Friday, I'm in love
ccccddd chapter 1 . 1/1
Hi there...you can really be proud of you, this is an amazing writing. I JUST LOVE IT!
lovebatb chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
Okay, that does it. I'm gonna need you to quit your job, your life, your friends and just be my personal story teller for all of eternity. I can't get enough of your writing. I literally lowkey stalk your page looking for Vauseman fics that are long enough to keep me satisfied for as long as possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
hey, I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I've read about these two. You have a way of bringing these characters to life that many people just can't grasp when trying to write a story. I've been reading fan fiction for a long time and I've never left a comment but I just felt compelled to tell you that your writing is so interesting. I don't know if you read the comments but just thought I should let you know.
bobbiejelly chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
Yeah. This is it. Bys its a hard road from here. Still I must say this is really good. Its very very well done actually. It shows imperfection, how nothings ever easy between these two and inevitable as they are its still not falling right into place. I thought ths character devlopment on all sides was brilliant. Best of luck
WB79 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Wow, you are really good! I'm gonna go on to the next one :)
reverse-swing chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I'm late to the party, but just had to say how spectacular your writing is. Your characterisation is perfect and you set the scene so vividly, it's like the reader is right there. Brilliant.
livia101 chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
This was awesome cheers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I was wondering if you are you going to write anything that follows this? I know this isn't the last part of the series but I actually already finished it all and am craving for more. You have such a talent for this and it's incredibly amazing! Please don't stop! There's so many people that love it ! Can you please write back to me so I'll at least know? This is amazing work!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Please do not ever stop writing. The characters are onpoint and there is just something so solid, authentic, and addicting in the details that makes this fic standout like no other. Wish you were writing the vauseman scenes on the show. "mamazing" writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
This is my favourite 'Young Blood' verse and I think it may be the most underrated. But let me tell you this is an actual masterpiece. Fucking perfect
MyInnerWorld chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I can't get over this story. I need More. Omg.
TinyGuitarist chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
WOAH major cliff hanger right there! I'm so emotionally invested in these stories. PLEASE keep them coming!
Khaki is the New Black chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I love Diane. Thanks. Now I'm going to be even more attached to her and Alex's relationship and have to go through a season 3 funeral. This is completely becoming my headcanon for how every character would react in these circumstances. Like the previous story, the second chapter was a bit heavier but just as good. The relationship is so complicated and only getting more complicated but I still want the best for Piper and Alex. I'm so invested in your plot.

I'm sure there is more that I want to say about this chapter, but I'm reading all I can and then moving straight on to the next available part. It's all becoming a brilliant blur of one long story and I just want to continue it. I'm fairly sure I'm going to want to come back and read it again, too. It's a shame you can't leave multiple reviews.
Khaki is the New Black chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I was completely unbothered by the change in POV to Alex. We've been in Piper's head with the previous story and we can imagine what she is thinking. Still, I'd read all of these stories again even if you wrote the exact same thing with the other character's point of view.

It's definitely interesting to be on the inside of Alex's head. We get to read that vulnerability that she has but doesn't show. It's also sad when Piper still doesn't get it, still can't imagine Alex in any form of weaker or needy state, even when Alex really, really wants her to understand. And in this case Alex has a big secret and Piper has no idea about it. It makes me think back to the previous story too, imagining how much Alex would wish Piper actually saw her weaknesses, because otherwise pride and fear prevents her from admitting the truth.

It rings true of their canon characters, too. Neither of them can really see why the other would love them forever, they have such a weakness for each other. Mostly minimal-angst aside, I adored how much happiness and how many carefree moments were in this chapter. The start was all I could wish for after finishing Young Blood. Of course we still need that bit of drama and some heart-pulling conflict.

And the new characters were perfect - Alex's interaction with Polly etc. - it was interesting to be on Alex's side of thoughts with that all, too. Again, any hint or hat tip comments to canon were perfect. "Looks like a prison." Can you get any better? The moment I finally started, I spent all night reading this and I plan to move on to chapter two now... even if it takes me into the early hours of the morning.
haleynicole37 chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I'm so emotionally attached to this.