Reviews for YouKnowHer
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kazi-Kun chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
I read all 3 chaps but I just had to review again! I reread it and I still love it! You have to update! You can't leave it unfinished! If you need help, I'm willing to play assistant for you.
Kazi-Kun chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
O! This is mega good! Hotaru-chan's in Ravenclaw! I always liked her to be in the most brilliant of the Houses b/c of her intelligence and skill. True, Gryffendor is for heroes like her and Slytherine is for the cunning while Hufflepuff is for the caring but Ravenclaw suits her. It announces her intelligence without having to prove it.
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
Great story, I love hotaru based fics. Please update soon. I couldn't bear it if you didn't!
AnimeGal chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Really great fic ! Can you please make this a Harry and Hotar fic ? There are just too many D/H fics ! Not that I don't like them it's just gets tiring . PLEASE MAKE A H/H FIC ! I realy do hope you make one ! I would really like that ! Well update please Too!
I hope u consider making that choice ! -
zen-ya chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
good good story can you please write more?
hikariangel chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Cool! Love the fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. Though, I love Lady of Azkaban too. Please upload the next chapter soon!
jasmine starlight chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
that was really good write more soon please! what are the couplings? i want it to be hotaru/draco please !

jasmine starlight chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
rite more faster pleeze is draco in luv wit hotaru? what r the couplins? is it draco? is it harry?

Pensively-drifting chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
Hotaru x Harry x.x Do update soon.
slytherin-mafia chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
finish please
lilbirdy chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
You are like a... genius. I LOVE IT and if that didn't get throught to you ...I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STORY, IT ROCKS, AND YOU RULE. better?
Misbehaved Lie chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Kenoko: Cool.

Kara: I don't want her life.

Moon: nice. So is this a Draco/Hotaru pairing?
Jewel chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
boring? that was cool, and it set up a lotta suspense... u need to update again!

ja ne!
anamatics chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Well good... I like taru-chan in ravenclaw... something that I didn't think of...