Reviews for Nothing Special
Alexa Lehnus chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
I like this story a lot and I was wondering if you could update soon. Please? Thanks!
Alexa Lehnus chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
I love it! I know that you said no updating schedule, but please try to update soon? This story is amazing! Thanks!
ClaceAndPeeniss4eva chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Heeey are you going to continue this story? I love your writing and the story and i want to know what will happen. Pleaseee updateeee! I can't wait anymore for the next chapter!
THIS IS AMAZING chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
This is probably one of the best story's I've read on fanfiction yet please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
This is awesome, I'm really enjoying the slow build in their relationship!
SophiaForsetti chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
keeeeeep writing pleeeeaassseee :D
ClaceAndPeeniss4eva chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Soooo amazing! Please continue soon!
BriMax chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Love this story so far! The plot is unfolding really well. You're a talented writer. Kinda sad that it's a bet :( poor Clary. Update soon! xx
ryxyu chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
This is real cute ;)
Colbie chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I am loving this story! Ahh! It is so good! And amazing! And just... such an excellent story overall!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
You should just call of the bet or theirs no point in building a relationship between them if it's just going to end in Clarys heartbreak
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I m so into it
Please more
And please fast
lauren.vaughan chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Yay finally! I've been so excited for you to update.
I can't help but feel bad for Clary. She's going to be devastated when she finds out about the bet. I just wanna hug her.
If Jace really wants to get her attention he needs to show her he means business- show everyone that he likes her and he's not embarrassed of her. That would definitely mean something to her. She might even think he is genuine. I can't wait to see how the story develops.
Update again soon!
Daire123 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Great chapter! I just hope Jace understands that he wants this relationship with Clary for the wrong reasons to prove to Izzy that he can donit while he is already falling for her. Please update again soon!
VMars lover chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Update soon pleaseeee. I love this.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »