Reviews for family Reunions
invaderzimbabe92 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This is great I wanna know what happens next :)
shadow-inu14 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
wow that was tear-jerking, please update soon, I can't wait.
Danno123 chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
update soon plz
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
update
Waterandsky04 chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
love the fic i'ma sucker for romantics and drama
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Plz Update soon!
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
aww...Poor Kagome! That Kikyo Whore better staw away from Inuyasha and Kagome! What am I staying? Didnt Kikyo used to be nice before she died? PLZ LET KAGOME AND INUYASHA LIVE!
hi chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
OOh, good story! Please update soon! That was great! You know, I never thought that anyone would even think about Kagome's mom turning against Kagome, but here you are, writing about Kagome's mom turning against Kagome. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, you know? I'm just saying that I never thought! But please, continue A.S.A.P!
OdetoJoy chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Well...let's say I've seen better. This all happens too suddenly, no back story or anything. The writing feels rushed, too. Finally, Kagome's mother probably wouldn't do that. If you're looking for something to make the situation sadder, find a less cliched way, eh? Kagome's mom is a very understanding, kind, woman. She might be distraught and upset but wouldn't blame Kagome, in short she's OOC.
sky chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
sound good so far
Sangami chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Aw... what a sad story... but I like it! Keep up the good work; I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
DeeDee chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
I hope you feel better!
DeeDee chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*sniffle* that was so *sniffle* sad!
Jen.O.Cide chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
OHHHHHH boooohoooohhoooohhoooo! I cried! please update this ::sniffel, sniffel:: please I have to know what happens next! I mean her mother thats unbelieveable, her mother is a classified A bitch! :(...anyway please update this story soon!

Queen of the Evil Evil Butt Bunnies