Reviews for Avarice
Zela Night chapter 1 . 10/22
I adore character studies like this one.
But only when they're well written and revel something new.
sara chapter 1 . 4/26
this was honestly such an amazing story to read. Your characterization of both Urahara and Benihime is so spot on, and I love the mirror-image idea of Urahara's bankai. Beautifully written and so well-done, I would read this a million times if I could. Basically I just loved it and I'm about to go and read it over again lol. Thank you so much for writing this!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/20
Hot damn! Benihime is a badass bitch! :D
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
oh wow that was beautiful and haunting, thank you so much
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Spooky. I really like this character study. Could you do one about Yoruichi, what she lost, and how she feels now?
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
It was sort of iffy, whether or not i should favourite this piece; I do not like raining favourites on potential authors like they are worth so little. I think what motivated me to do so was partially my appreciation of the work you have churned out so far, your writing voice, and the merits of this piece. I'll have to take a bit of a break, however; exams are coming up! I cannot allow even you to distract me! _ although i'm only lying to myself...
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO COOL. I LOVE IT. HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I love it! This is almost exactly how I imagine Kisuke's darker side to be like.
foxsadist712 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is amazing. Flat out, the first thought I had once I finished. I've read a few stories where the authors give Urahara a Bankai, and a few where Urahara never uses his Bankai and it just isn't addressed. But this, this is totally different. It explains why he can't use it, and his thought process behind his decision not to use it, and it all comes together really well. It's awesome, seriously. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Amazingly well written, I have to admit this is part of my headcannon! now, hopefully when Kubo decides to show off Urahara's Bankai for real he wont be to dissapointing.
Bilgamesh chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Perfection. I wish you could write story like Sedor's protectors temptation, where the most important thing is relationship between Zanpaktō and shinigami.
SantheGreat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I loved it!
It would be amazing to have Benihime with a devastating power like this. So well thought out its amazing!
Kiwifan7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
What an incredible piece. I hope to see more with this version of Benihime

Well done
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Excellent. This is a worthy Bankai for the facade of Kisuke Urahara. Pervert, shop owner, laughing man, and one of the most dangerous souls to ever wield a sword.

Much like a princess, ethics are a fluid thing when one has a kingdom. And, it seems, Benihime rules it all.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 7/28/2014