Reviews for Love Conquers All
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Please update soon! It sounds like a really good story! :)
kumikonhan chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
why does kagome have to be so nice?(kikyo deserves to die,i mean ''rest in peace'' good story!
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
What! Kagome is giving one of her kidney's to the dead KiKyo who is made of dirt and bones in the feudal era in an old hut and Kaeda is going to perform the surgery. Now that is way out there.
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
QUESTION! how can a dead girl have a fever?

Kitty- answer this algebra question!

Ashley- um...*throws book on ground and runs away crying*
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Oh man I can't believe Kagome would actually sacrafice her life for kikyo like that (HEY DON'T BLAME ME FOR ONLY HAVING 52 EPISODES OF INUYASHA WHERE I LIVE). this is a good story update soon okay.
holynarf chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Ahhh! Don't leave me hanging!
niasdreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
wow now this one is very interesting indeed... I havent seen a fic like this one yet. nice job, cant wait to see what happens.

Kaggerz chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Kikyo deserves to die...again.. Screw her, Kaede would probaly screw up the operation anyway, and how would she know how to perform it anyway with so little technology..Kikyo doesn't deserve any of kagome's organs, Inu-chan has gotta stop her!

Til' Next Time,

Ja ne.
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Oh, Kikyo had better not get away with that one! If she does, then I will be one unhappy reviewer, and I will have to hunt Inuyasha down and clobber him just to make myself feel better. I would clobber him cause if I went after Kikyo I might become a murderer, LOL...not that she isn't already dead.

One suggestion though. Break everything up into smaller paragraphs with sapces between them. It makes it so much easier to read!

A good job though!