Reviews for A Dragon in Winter
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 5/17
You just cant mess with the old man
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 1 . 4/23
This is awesome
orion0905 chapter 1 . 2/2
Well, that's cool. I like it.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
On one hand this story works well as a single short. On the other hand, I really want to see how this would play out. In any case, it is well written and enjoyable.
Zon800 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Very nice. I'm surprised Iroh would be able to fight back an endbringer. I'm under the impression that they are near godlike in their toughness .
Random SV Poster chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
UltimateGrr chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This is beautiful.
Zoanzon chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Ok, this I liked. This I really liked. How you decide to continue this at a later date.

10/10 for Bakuda being talked down. :)
Ghest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I like this version of Lung, Iroh is such a wise and eloquent individual.

fav'd the story, following you in case I haven't already
Zaru chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I loved this. I would love a side story of sorts with Iroh's past being a prequel. But more importantly, Iroh vs. Levi.

Oh god would love to see that.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Interesting idea. Iroh as Lung has some kind of poetic synergy to it. Good work.
hydrawolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I think I'm a little late on the uptake, but it was nice, light story with just enough material to get you thinking.
Destrark chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Lung as Iroh? hahaha, whatever the universe, Iroh still puts the word badass in retired badass.
kostigan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You just combined my two favorite things in the universe. Please sir, can I have some MOAR?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This. All of my likes. The only thing that would make it better is if Zuko was Lung and Iroh was his uncle, Black Kaze - or somesuch.