Reviews for A Dragon in Winter
Zoanzon chapter 1 . 3/25
Ok, this I liked. This I really liked. How you decide to continue this at a later date.

10/10 for Bakuda being talked down. :)
Ghest chapter 1 . 2/8
I like this version of Lung, Iroh is such a wise and eloquent individual.

fav'd the story, following you in case I haven't already
Zaru chapter 1 . 1/29
I loved this. I would love a side story of sorts with Iroh's past being a prequel. But more importantly, Iroh vs. Levi.

Oh god would love to see that.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/19
Interesting idea. Iroh as Lung has some kind of poetic synergy to it. Good work.
hydrawolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I think I'm a little late on the uptake, but it was nice, light story with just enough material to get you thinking.
Destrark chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Lung as Iroh? hahaha, whatever the universe, Iroh still puts the word badass in retired badass.
kostigan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You just combined my two favorite things in the universe. Please sir, can I have some MOAR?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This. All of my likes. The only thing that would make it better is if Zuko was Lung and Iroh was his uncle, Black Kaze - or somesuch.
Matt chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Interesting, he has more parahumans than canon Lung did "Everyone in the Docks is under my protection." The map of Brockton Bay on the Worm website shows the boardwalk is in the docks, and if I remember right that is where Coil gave Tattletale an offer she could not refuse. I wonder if she is one of his parahumans, and whom the others might be.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
loved it.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Well this I love.

Iroh is amazing, making Lung into Iroh is even more amazing.

What I would like to see then is what this might do to the worm verse long term.
mbwakali chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This... this has promise.
This is the first lung reinvention that i can wholeheartedly endorse 100 percent
Do want moore
dragonblack chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
innnnnnnnnnnnntresting.

I know this is prolly a one shot, but I wonder how Taylor as skitter would come about w/out abb, if she ends up a hero or lives noramly. Just how everything goes, realy.

Goo djob.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Quite interesting. I would like to see Taylor meet Iroh.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 1 . 7/28/2014