Reviews for Shattered
Nany chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw!That was cute it allmost made me cry.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 2/8/2009

This is not in pejorative. I don't think I've ever seen angst written this well before on the ol' ff d0t net. It really GETS to you. "Now I’m alone. Blue sky above, green grass below. I miss you." OOF.

"The broken moon lighting up the sky. The sea reflecting a thousand shattered fragments."

- Yay! While the games might not bother to remember that the moon's all smashed, I'm glad you did.

Normally I'm all for vast amounts of description, but I don't think the whittled-down minimalism of Tails and his house is anything to take issue with here. It fits nicely with the fact that Shadow's not really in any mood to describe anything, or even look at anything, preferring to concentrate on his crushing introspective loneliness.

So I don't think I can really comment on anything that needs improving. This is top-notch already. :)

*Although I just realised that this was written over 6 years ago, so a review's probably quite pointless by now. C'est le vie.
Galikat chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I have to say, this story really feels like you're inside Shadow's head. The suicide comtemplation - and his realization that he'd be wasting his friends' sacrifices if he did it - seemed real, and so did the ending with Tails. Actually, about the whole thing seemed real to me. Thanks for writing this.
SonicFrank chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Touching. Very touching. Well written and... Well, Beaituful in many, many aspects. I love how so many of your stories are unfulfilling in the end. It leaves themind to wonder and continue to think about the story long after it's written. If, say, Sonic had shown up alive at the end of this, it wouldn't leave me with anything to remember it by once it ended. That's a very nice touch - one that's under-appreciated by the public and should be used more often, especially when used by you. Great job, Ris! The date this fic was published shows you've improved very much, although you didn't really need to. _

~Captain Frank! : )p
Emma Phox chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
*Wipes eyes* That's so sad. You are amazing.
RyukoVulpix chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very touching, very emotional... It's hard to describe. Sonic's actions seem like the sort of thing that he would do, to save anybody who needed to be saved. Shadow's reactions are very realistic as well, knowing that he can't just throw away what two people have given him the chance to have.

Excellent job. I loved it.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw so sad!
Eea chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like it. So you are saying that Sonic died? I nver knew that. When I read it outloud, I sounded like Shadow. I can mimic his voice well.
synchronization chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was so beautiful. ;_; The only part that confused me was the part where Sonic is the one that supposedly 'died'. In SA2B, Shadow died! (and comes back in Sonic Hereos, woot woot!)
CF-fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
...can't say anything good enough to do credit to this story...
Chaos Flower
PadfootsNoxed chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
That was short, but adorable. I love Shadow! Yay :)
Cedarbox chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
This literaly made me cry...

It's so sad...
Sakura Isthill chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
~sniffles~ Wow, that was so sweet. And so beautifully written! You've got talent!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Nightvixen chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
*sniff* It was great. *sniff* I'm certainly gonna put this in my favourites.

Shadow: First you do this to Sonic, then Knuckles. That was alright, but to Me!

Knuckles: Hey, if we suffer.

Sonic: You're going to have to suffer along side us.

I really like this fic. Thanks for informing me!