Reviews for Mewtwo Returns
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Nice story.

By the way, I have a question. I've watched the movie called Genesect and the Legend Awakened and there's another Mewtwo but female this time. How are you gonna do with that?

This female Mewtwo would think she was the only Mewtwo on Pokemon World but unaware that there's another Mewtwo, which belongs to Ash.

If those two Mewtwo meet for the first - how would they react?

I do you hope you add Ash's Mewtwo in Genesect and the Legend Awakened and have him to Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo X. So that he can help the female Mewtwo when fighting off the Genesect Army.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
cool
Latias 213 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Osum
Elay grimm chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Lanverdad si me gustó este capítulo película y si quedo increíble los cambios que hisizte si me gustaron y valla Mewtwo se dejó capturar y si ash lo necesita s conectarán me gustó
Thechaosmaster chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Great work with this, I have read this a long time ago, but that was before I became a member here, I had always felt that Mewtwo was in need of a freind, and sometimes, I can relate to the psychic type, we both feel like we don't belong here, but we soon find someone who can show us that we two, belong in this world, for Mewtwo, it was Ash, for me, it was the friends I made in the real world, and the viewers/readers that read my stories, so if any of you are reading this, I want to say, Thank you! :)

CHAOS CONTROL!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
So cute I love your story
DragonEmperor999 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Not bad
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
PLEASE do a Lucario and the Mystery of Mew it is my favorite pokemon movie other than 2000 and heroes so pretty please O.o
ISHITA MOGHA chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
i want to become a pokemon trainener
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice work! I assume you're gonna do this with Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu?
Agent BM chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Very Good For Someone Who Mostly Wrote Ash's Pokemon Journey Going Way Past Down Hill For My Opinion, No Offense, I Hope You Do Pokemon Mastermind Of Mirage Pokemon, This Is AgentBM's Brother & It's My 21st Birthday.
If I Wrote A Story, I Would Write A Pokemon Story My Way, A Super Cool Way Going All The Way To The Kalos Region.
I Do Things You Won't Ever Do At All, Have A Nice Summer.
Tony Anderson chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Good work! I hope you get the next chapter of your story up soon! Keep up the good work with that!
UltimateCCC chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Not just Mewtwo traveling around the world but training to get even stronger just like his new best friend.
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014