Reviews for Love and Glory
House Elf Liberation Front chapter 31 . 6/2
Wow wow wow wow wow this story is so freaking good! Your character development is flawless, all of their actions were so believable, and the storyline was so unique. I can't wait to read the sequel. Keep writing, because you sure are good at it.

HELF
gepunktetzwiebelkopf chapter 31 . 5/22
Wow. Your amazing writing put my emotions on a roller coaster. This was incredible.
Bellanessiejessica chapter 11 . 4/24
Building slowly but getting more interesting
Bellanessiejessica chapter 4 . 4/23
Well rose and scorpius will hate one another
Bellanessiejessica chapter 2 . 4/22
That was not what I expected
narnian13 chapter 1 . 4/5
This is just a touch shorter than Anna Karenina, which is 864 odd pages long with small font! I can’t believe you wrote a full length Harry Potter novel. This is the true 8th book.
narnian13 chapter 1 . 4/5
This is honestly the best and most realistic FanFiction I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. It’s so much more than a guilty pleasure love story, the plot is remarkably complex and engaging. The characters are refreshingly three dimensional. I haven’t finished it yet but I’m excited that you’ve recently released a sequel! You are one of those very rare fanfiction writers that I read and wonder whether J.K. has a secret pseudo fanfiction account.. perhaps an answer to the disastrous mess of the Cursed Child. Consider converting it to play format please.
SarcasticBiscuit chapter 31 . 4/5
Hi there!
I recently saw that you had just started a sequel to this (which I love by the way, but I'll review that one separately) so I went back and re-read this story from the beginning again. And I still love it. The plot, the characters, the writing style, the descriptions - they were engaging, in-depth, and well-thought out. I loved the cohesive and progressive nature of the narrative, you could really tell how much planning and fore-thought went into this story from the very beginning. I enjoyed how you didn't shy away from writing difficult scenes (James Potter - *Sobs*); how the characters made mistakes and learned from then; how mature the writing was. In short, how this story could have been a professional published novel in and of itself.
A wonderful and imaginative story, told with real authorial skill, and I look forward to reading more!
jily shiper chapter 31 . 2/4
*still waiting for that sequel you promised 11months ago*
hb77 chapter 31 . 1/27
This story killed me. It was so sad and so good! I can't believe that James died. I hope you write a end up writing a sequel; I would love to know what happens next.
lizzzsunshine chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
This story was excellent. So many layers. I hate that you had to off a main character, but I understand. I desperately hope there will be a sequel?
WeasleyCousin chapter 31 . 6/19/2017
Just finished your story and I really enjoyed it. Sad you had to kill James in the end, but it was an engaging story. Definitely a few plot holes. Not sure if you were setting yourself up for a possible sequel, or if you just decided it was time to finish. Based on the epilogue, it doesn't sound like the muggleborn students had lost their powers. And what about Orchid's story? I don't like her, but want more info... why was she collecting all that info on Pinkstone? What happened to her little sister when Orchid went to Azkaban?
twinningbigtime chapter 31 . 5/26/2017
Ohhh what a disappointing ending to a great story. There really needs to be a sequel as there are so many open end left.
Soon17 chapter 31 . 5/26/2017
This is so great!It deserves more reviews.
Soon17 chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
I want to give you my biggest support here,this story is brilliant and interesting!I can't stop reading it. Thank you!