Reviews for Dance With The Devil
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
This is so good

It actually made me cry at the end
Blackbird71 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Great conclusion!
Blackbird71 chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
This was good. I like the description of the hospital from Eddy's point of view at the beginning of the chapter. It was nice change of pace, and I could see the scene playing out it my head.
smita chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Interesting chapter. I really like this story.
Blackbird71 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Blackbird71 chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
The bit about Irene's new name being Ashley Madison is clever.
Blackbird71 chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
I enjoyed Sherlock's reaction to America. And I can just see him saying he didn't fake his death in perfect deadpan.

I'm curious to see what happens with Anthony Thompson.
Blackbird71 chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I like how things are picking up in this chapter. There's a lot going on, but it's all good and interesting.

I think it's funny that John knows almost nothing about Mary.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Nice fic. Myrcroft without power is like a fish out of water. Very well written.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
The ending to this chapter was so sad ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I love how the writer goes indepth into the characters emotions how they feel about their friends death. It is one of the most brilliant fanfics I have ever read!
Blackbird71 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I liked the hobbit comment/reference!
Blackbird71 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
This is getting really good. I enjoy the idea that Sherlock is a father, even if he hasn't actually met his child.
Blackbird71 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Good chapter. I'm curious to see where this is heading, and how it will all be resolved.
Blackbird71 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I like how Lestrade never valued Sherlock's help until he was gone. It's a classic case of taking people for granted. Also, John feels very in character. Well done.