Reviews for Alpha's Choice
WolfLover93 chapter 9 . 4/23
Roflmao I just read your an for this chapter (9) about your classes... gonna make bitches swear hard... lol I'm dying
SheWolfMedjai chapter 77 . 4/15
Nice very nice. The beginning was great but as the story continued it just fizzled out on me. Please write another! Now I'm an official BellaxSam fan!
No longer functional chapter 26 . 4/11
SO THIS story is fucking hot as hell. Your writing is wonderfully poetic, sexy and sensational. Did Bella give Sam a blow job, and did they do anal? I’m sorry I’m just kind of confused and want to understand their dynamic. Lovely!
bellybutton79 chapter 77 . 3/31
Such an amazing story! Thank you!
Lala1500 chapter 77 . 3/21
Omg I don't know what to say, this story was everything i ever hope it to be. All I can say is congratulations on the wonderful story you have written.
My Doctor chapter 72 . 1/31
All I have to say is that I love this story and I'm not finished.
beckylovestwilight chapter 77 . 1/27
Loved the whole story you have done such a brilliant job xx
TJ chapter 77 . 12/15/2017
Brilliant!
ScarletOwl13 chapter 77 . 12/15/2017
I cried my eyes out. This was beautiful. i havent been able to set this story down for days. i loved it and it is one of my all time favorites ever! i will re read this over and over again. thank you so much for sharing your truly wonderful talent!
Kushka chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Great story
cullensrule chapter 77 . 11/14/2017
I am so glad that I continued to read when this story took a turn and became something I had never read before. I looked forward to your notifications. Thank you for sharing it and continuing it. Finally returning Sam to a wolf and bring them back together whole. Bella always believed in Sam, so I did too. I really enjoyed this story.
cullensrule chapter 76 . 11/13/2017
He's back! Let the battle begin! Corey is going down.
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 27 . 11/7/2017
"Edwin"

I burst out laughing. I was so mad at Jacob and following the seriousness of this chapter that when I read that I just lost it
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 11/5/2017
So proud of Bella for standing up for herself. She's come a long way.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Alpha's Choice has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »