Reviews for Alpha's Choice
My Doctor chapter 72 . 1/31
All I have to say is that I love this story and I'm not finished.
beckylovestwilight chapter 77 . 1/27
Loved the whole story you have done such a brilliant job xx
TJ chapter 77 . 12/15/2017
Brilliant!
ScarletOwl13 chapter 77 . 12/15/2017
I cried my eyes out. This was beautiful. i havent been able to set this story down for days. i loved it and it is one of my all time favorites ever! i will re read this over and over again. thank you so much for sharing your truly wonderful talent!
Kushka chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Great story
cullensrule chapter 77 . 11/14/2017
I am so glad that I continued to read when this story took a turn and became something I had never read before. I looked forward to your notifications. Thank you for sharing it and continuing it. Finally returning Sam to a wolf and bring them back together whole. Bella always believed in Sam, so I did too. I really enjoyed this story.
cullensrule chapter 76 . 11/13/2017
He's back! Let the battle begin! Corey is going down.
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 27 . 11/7/2017
"Edwin"

I burst out laughing. I was so mad at Jacob and following the seriousness of this chapter that when I read that I just lost it
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 11/5/2017
So proud of Bella for standing up for herself. She's come a long way.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Alpha's Choice has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
cala lilly chapter 77 . 11/4/2017
I am so glad you finished this book. I was waiting and watching till it was done. Well written I didn't want to stop reading. Thank you for the story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 77 . 11/1/2017
I loved this story, thanks for sharing it.
kouga's older woman chapter 77 . 10/27/2017
Very sweet
JustSearching chapter 77 . 10/21/2017
Awesome story! Well worth it.
A True Wolf chapter 77 . 10/21/2017
I read from word one to the very last. I have to say this was one of the best fictions I ever read. it far beyond what I thought it could and I wish I could read this forever. You are truly a great writer and if you ever decide to publish your own book... you've already sold your first copy!
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »