Reviews for Same In The End
Leili chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
"Okay, next time I talk to him, I'll control myself."

"Hey, Helga-."

"WHAT?"

xD
LateOrliBloomer chapter 10 . 12/4/2006
Your story is an odd blend of comical and...gritty. Like the kind of grittiness you would get in a Dickens' novel, gray and drab and depressing. Yet it's peppered with random moments of real-life zaniness (like when characters mentally take pause to marvel at how they just unintentionally rhymed in speech) and enough inane, idle conversation to make it bearable. Well, better than bearable. Anyway, despite the somewhat jarring number of OCs, it's an interesting read. Keep up the good work! Oh, and btw, you have stellar grammar, spelling, and punctuation. :)
Anime-Apothecary chapter 35 . 8/3/2006
This is a great story. It kept to the characters well and had a great storyline with many twists and turns. A good begining, middle, and end. I also liked how you didn't just keep the story on Arnold and Helga, but show small stories in other characters. All in all, an excellent story!
ArnoldAndHelaga chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
you are racist and vulgar!
Harpiebird chapter 35 . 11/25/2005
Awe... that was so fcking awesome! I so loved it! Great job!

I wish I could live in England too! lol

I'm so happy to have read this! Thanks for making it!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Hey there! I read this story at your website and found it both the saddest and the happiest HA! fic I've ever read. The first parts attracted me because of their bitterness-the way childhood innocence had given way to a more hardened view of the world for the Hey Arnold! characters. The last parts were just... were just wonderful. I love happy endings and I love H/A (there, I said it-I am officially a geek! :P ).
I almost wasn't going to review, but then I decided that writers like you really should be told that your work-however riddled with grammatical errors or misspellings sometimes, like mine-is appreciated. I don't think a lot of people bother to tell you that your fanfiction is great-maybe because they're too lazy or maybe because the HA! community is relatively small-but you should know that your stories really are appreciated, especially by people like me. I miss the series and you're bringing my love of it back. Thanks!
Amelia Badelia chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Excuse me. What the hell! How is it that you only have 62 reviews (63 w/mine)? I've only read two chapters of your story and I'm loving it already. It's been quite a while since you finished this story so I am not sure whether you even come to these boards anymore or not, but I just felt I had to drop you a note congratulating you in this effort. You really are making it work well, so far, from what I have read. I'm sure I'll even end up deleting most of the "Hey Arnold" fics that have been sitting in my favorites list working up cobwebs from lack of attention from their authors just to put yours atop of my list.
Asuka Anime chapter 36 . 12/26/2003
All I can pretty much say is you have a great story here, it was very entertaining and I would feel bad if I didn't reveiw
AllyrienDM chapter 28 . 11/28/2003
meh! *twitch* something good better happen soon because this is just depressing. I've been through that before! Only it was my (ex by then) boyfriend. So at least there was a point where he did like me.
What's Their Name chapter 36 . 11/2/2003
wow great story. I have a little tiff with it though. I actually really would like to know what became of Lila. She was metioned frequently for most of the story, but towards the end she just sort of disappeared. oh well. cuddos to you, hats off.
Willy D chapter 36 . 9/4/2003
I read this a few weeks ago and felt it was owed a review. I can only hope to measure up to this story. Very well written, and a great read all the way through. Truly awesome. Thanks for writing this one, man.
Dancergal06 chapter 36 . 8/3/2003
Well, I DID IT! I spent all night reading it, but I read the entire thing, and I have to say...THIS STORY WAS GREAT! I enjoyed reading it so much. I couldn't stop until I finished it! And believe me, it was extremely late. LOL Well, anyway, once again great story, and I hope to read more stories written by you in the future. ;)

-Dancergal
holypotato chapter 36 . 7/14/2003
hey, good story. the songs in the beggining of each chapter was cool.

laterz!
ItokoMeilin05 chapter 36 . 5/17/2003
This was a great story, and im glad you stuck with it!
steve chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
hey this story is great... i read the whole thing and i think its one of the better hey arnold fan fics around..

-steve