Reviews for It's gotta be a teenage love story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I think it would be good if you get someone to correct your spelling and grammar mistakes. The storyline is good but I can't get through it without cringing because of the grammar and spelling
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I'm so sorry! I would love to continue reading but it's so hard to. The wording is awkward and there's some spelling mistakes and I just can't keep reading. Perhaps get a beta and have the story edited and then reuploaded. It might make it easier to read and less awkward. -Cat.
kat4543 chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Love this story. sorry to see it end, but it was really great ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
More please I like how they are getting closer
baekyeol1 chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
You really need to update this, like right now xD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
this is amazing and it is a beautiful story .Keep writing for the love of Derek and stiles.

LONG LIVE STEREK!
kat4543 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
nice chapter. what about scott and laura? is there going to be at least a chapter about them?
NathanTheTaco chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
LOVE THIS STORY CHAPTER AND YOU
PaleAngel90 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Loving the story, keep it up, post soon, please :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Poor Stiles, hes always in the eye of the storm, cant wait to read more :)
EgyptianMoonbeam chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I love this story. Added it to my favorite list. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Don't leave us hanging too long!
aries1972Sterek chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I've been following this story and I can hardly wait for more! You are doing a great job with it. I think the Sheriff should find out about werewolves and be supportive... and you could even write in that he somehow already knew something about it to begin with, that would be an interesting turn of events also. :) Just figured I'd throw some ideas in, hope you don't mind? Maybe there could be something supernatural in Stiles and his dads past that his dad has been trying to keep under wraps, even from Stiles until he thought it was needed for him to know? Or needed for his own protection now that he is involved seriously with Derek? Looking forward to more! Love this!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
You have my full support on this story and I believe you are doing a great job. Will read it til the end and over again when it's done. :) I've been very much enjoying it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I really love your story and I think it would be the best thing for Stiles dad to be told about werewolves, it would give you new areas to explore with your plot lines. :) I'm so looking forward to more!
suziecat444 chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
This story is really great! I love what you have done with it so far but I need to know what happens next.