Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer Files
You forgoten naruto vital is 482
tat2rmh chapter 35 . 8/12
Wow! I just found and read this story and I love it! It is definitely one of the best gamer stories I've read. I hope you haven't abandoned because because it's been a while since you have updated it.
Ostentatiousnessness chapter 35 . 8/12
Oh my god, I want more of this so bad.

Thus world you’ve built is amazing in how it’s so subtly different, expansive but still Naruto
Whydidyou13 chapter 4 . 8/10
neat
fadhoul chapter 35 . 8/9
don't drop it i just finished reading it and saw the last update...i'm crying.
xiu chapter 35 . 8/5
i hope you do not give up this story is my favorite hoping that one day there will be a sequel. you are really a great writer and I hope that one day you will have the opportunity to write an end because I love this story it is wonderful and I hope that the following will come soon, I'm really impatient to read the following a new chapter soon please?
Nihatclodra chapter 35 . 8/3
Aww... it's over...
Guesto chapter 1 . 7/28
First paragraph and I'm hooked
ocesse chapter 25 . 7/28
Teuchi-sensei xD that's comedy right there
Marie-S-Raven chapter 35 . 7/26
Oh my gosh, LOVE this story! Please, I must have more!
Arsenal chapter 20 . 7/16
I'm still waiting for Naruto to take advantage of his shadow clones for learning. I just don't see any reason why you don't write him doing so unless you're being lazy
Arsenal chapter 15 . 7/16
Two main annoyances:
1) Naruto not abusing Shadow Clones to train
2) author kept deciding to reveal gamer ability to various people
Arsenal chapter 9 . 7/16
I'm still waiting for Naruto to use shadow clones to spam his training. I need him stronger than Sasuke
stylo1 chapter 1 . 7/16
crying and panicking during a fight, what happend to gamers mind.
the skills you create a really dumb, having to activate everything manualy, makes for a real goos ninja. middle of the night during a assassination, wispering in the shadows to make your body work. there are just to many skills, fighting is fighting not every move needs to be divined, its a short step away from: walking left leg lvl1 walking right leg lvl 1
Doer Of Things chapter 35 . 7/7
I pray for the next update, even though it probably will never come.
5,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »