Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer Files
shintablack chapter 35 . 4/19
awesome as per usual. hope you find the inspiration to continue this.
AbsoluteLightning chapter 35 . 3/25
Do you plan on writing again?
Candlestine chapter 24 . 3/20
Most of the comments chastising you for "bashing Sasuke" are either from trolls or fans who don't know what being "objective" means. Don't let their comments discourage you from affirming that; yes, Sasuke was arguably one of the biggest assholes in the series for putting his teammates through hell for his sorry excuse of a hide for most of the second half of the manga. It's only because Masashi Kishimoto is an even bigger troll that the only way "Naruto" can actually get people to actually talk about it is for him to piss off, confuse or outright insult his audience with a ton of inconsistent plot holes, blatantly empty and hollow "morals", and an unusually closeted propensity for putting female characters down.

Seriously, it's like Kishimoto wasn't even subtle about the story gradually becoming less and less about "Naruto" and more and more about Sasuke and the Uchiha. I could be here all day listing off all of the wrong with what the "author" was trying to send through his work.

You at least try to give Sasuke a much needed chiding that many would just love to argue was severely lacking in canon.
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 35 . 3/19
Please Update! it's really good! Hope you continue one day!
In the skills overview, you wrote at first that trap and stealth is lvl 1 and then suddenly it was 4 and 2
Yorush chapter 32 . 3/16
I'd very much like to read your reasoning on the statement that attacking the only hospital in a city you're trying to destroy has little strategic value. It's quite logical to me - take out their medics and there's no one to heal your opponents.
this has been one of my favorite stories for a bit I was thrilled when I stumbled across it. thank you for taking the time to write it I adore how closely it follows the canon and I adore it even more on how it differs
Yorush chapter 9 . 3/15
I must say, from the logical point of view that would totaly not work in any gamer fic, adding inteligence to the legs is hilarious :D
Yorush chapter 2 . 3/15
How can he have total reputation with Konoha 12 unfriendly if with the individuals, he has only two unfriendly, three are friendly, one honored and five neutral? Surely that should level it to a total neutral. I'd also like to ask about the "reputation bar" to use a term for it - with the positive rep, it's clear but in the negative ones, does it work in reverse or the same? Meaning, if he's unfrindly with Sasuke (550/1000) and Sakura(10/1000), who is more unfriendly towards him? Afterall, in canon Sasuke just tends to ignore him aside of the fights they have at Academy while Sakura beats him.
Nivellia Neil chapter 10 . 3/15
I hate your Sasuke! That arrogant prick!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 35 . 3/14
I just found this and it's one of the better gamer Naruto stories I have read. I like how it flows, and while over powered at times, come on some games are, it is amazing. I like how he is getting smarter and isn't as dumb. I also like how he is getting over Sakura. I hope to see more, and see who he eventually ends up with. (Personally I like Hinata, but I don't see her as gf material for him.)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 3/13
He should get the Nebaiken or what not taijutsu and mix it with the Kage no Uzuken style.
AllHailMe chapter 35 . 3/8
lol been awhile
Tychon chapter 21 . 2/28
I LOVE TSUNDERE SASUKE GIMME MOAR
Chikeninacoop chapter 9 . 2/25
stop having Naruto say pricks... it's just so out of place and akward
5,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »